Hijack Me!!!

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
An old man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his potato garden but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son Fred, who used to help him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his
predicament:
Dear Fred,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me. - Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son:
Dear Dad,
For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the BODIES. - Love Fred

At 4 am the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances. - Love Fred

:D :banana: :spot: :banana: :spot: :banana: :D

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Well, you closed the loop; leaving me little to go with.........

Okay, here goes:

"There was a young girl from Nantucket,"

Nah, too cliched; as well as being a little rough for the audience. Lets try something else.....

Lets try this out:

Cookie boy and peanut boy stole a football from these two monkeys....

Still Dreamin'

Whaddya mean? I left it wide open! Now if Mr Fu-El Cheapo-Manchu shows up after leaving Realmongo's birthday party that NK was hacking up your dog's fur in balls......this will make it a quadruple thread hijack-o-rama! :banana: :banana: :banana:

But of course, I'm sure the peanut-boy will try to get his two-cents in from his warm corner of the Gutter! :spot:

Where oh where are the sheeple and the black helicopters when you need them? :shrug:

btw...I'd wear gloves if you're going to handle that football..... :rlaugh:

65stanger said:
Whaddya mean? I left it wide open! Now if Mr Fu-El Cheapo-Manchu shows up after leaving Realmongo's birthday party that NK was hacking up your dog's fur in balls......this will make it a quadruple thread hijack-o-rama! :banana: :banana: :banana:

But of course, I'm sure the peanut-boy will try to get his two-cents in from his warm corner of the Gutter! :spot:

Where oh where are the sheeple and the black helicopters when you need them? :shrug:

btw...I'd wear gloves if you're going to handle that football..... :rlaugh:

The covert Black Sheeple are currently tracking those involved in football gate. Those involved will have chips implanted in their heads for further tracking and behavior modification

chepsk8 said:
#1: I'm a righty, so.........................

#2: Doesn't all out reality have blue backgrounds, lots of letters, silly littly emocons, and pictures we can't see?????

#1 - You use your left hand, thus your limited grasp.......... :shrug:

#2 - Depends on your settings, AND whether your posting on your screen name, or your daughter's................ :rlaugh:

steelhorse said:
Limited......you give yourself too much credit
At least he has SOME grasp, unlike a certain bread spread factory reject who will remain un-named.................. :p