Hilarious.. honda commerical.. Civic Nation Represent!

• Sponsors (?)

poneypower89 said:
No matter how many times I watch this.. i can not refrain from cracking up.. is so true.. Its a real honda commerical... tweaked just slightly... im still laughing.. but im drunk too.. so it might not be as funny as i think it is:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/reality/0/D79B6CF0-423F-4AE5-891B-453E9C9C0253.htm

Hey man,trust me,it is as funny as you think it is:rlaugh:.

Those "racing engine noises",put me into hysterics...damn you,I`ve never seen that one before and I can`t stop laughing.:rlaugh:

Civic nation= ricer nation.:uzi:

that is dumb how they put that in there. The only thing cool bout those cars are the paint jobs. What sux is the kids today do not think they can do that to domestic cars, or it may be uncool to do it to domestics, I can't wait till the foreign craze is done.

n8rsk8r said:
that is dumb how they put that in there. The only thing cool bout those cars are the paint jobs. What sux is the kids today do not think they can do that to domestic cars, or it may be uncool to do it to domestics, I can't wait till the foreign craze is done.

I can wait. Most dumbass kids today couldn't keep the shiny side up if their little baggy pant wearin lives, depended upon it. I we can't stop em from driving all together, I'd much rather have them in a 100 HP honda vs. a 300+ HP domestic.

Daggar said:
I can wait. Most dumbass kids today couldn't keep the shiny side up if their little baggy pant wearin lives, depended upon it. I we can't stop em from driving all together, I'd much rather have them in a 100 HP honda vs. a 300+ HP domestic.
:Word:

You guys do realize the motor noises are from the famous "Crazy Frog" song... which started when I guy was making fun of his friend Go-Ped :rlaugh: I think that was why I was laughing so hard... I know a little history behind it.