History of you car

Farmers SN95

Jun 2, 2006
Ky
I have nothing to do, So what was you cars history?

My car has had 5 owners, and owned in ohio, Pennsylvania and KY.
It was owned by a company that manages its own fleet of vehicles. (why would they have a 5-speed car, for a business car)
and has had a rebuilt title. and the car has 140,000 on it now
got this from a carfax.

• Sponsors (?)

Ford built it on 6/27/94 IIRC it was shipped to a dealer and my dad bought it for my mom. I remember riding home from the dealership in it. She didnt like it because it sat too low to the ground and she was into the SUV thing. So it stayed in the garage and was rarely driven then I got a hold of it. :D

Uh lets see...
I got the car last year when I was 16. The car was my grandmother/fathers, they purchased it from the dealership.
I was only told they were getting a new car and figured they would hand the keys to me...well they did and for those of you like bla bla you didnt work for it well let me tell you something getting 6/hr after school paying 280/mo insurance plus gas is kind of tough :).
But anyway, before I got my car I had no idea what a 5.0L was let alone understood the concept of an internal combustion engine :)
I just wish mom-mom drove a stick...:)

First owner of my car was a cop, LOL. He put very little miles on it.

Second owner was some kid in College, put the MAC catback on it. He had it for about 2 years.

3rd owner is me. I got the car with 60k miles on it. (2004). Let's just say I was really happy to find it, lol. The car now has 79k and it's my pride and joy.

I dont' know the specifics, but mine was owned by a couple in N. Carolina. they put a lien on it, and it eventually got repo'd. Then it somehow made its way to texas, then to a small used car dealership in San Diego. somewhere along the way somebody tried to break into it so now the passenger door lock won't unlock by key, and it missing the black trim piece under the little passenger side window.
It was the only decent 94/95 GT I could find on the west coast, so I had to fly down to san diego and drive it all the way back up to boise, idaho.

im the second owner...my uncle got the car as a present for graduating med. school from his dad. he drove it for about ten years and decided it was time for a new car but wanted to keep the mustang in the family...so he passed it down to me when i was a senior in hs

Hardy Harr Harr. This is my CarFax. Its kind of odd, from the day it was shipped and when it was first reported as a personal vehicle. More than a year.

CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 12 record(s) for this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS(1FALP????????????)

03/15/1995 NICB
Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer

08/01/1996 Hawaii
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kaneohe, HI
Registered as
personal vehicle

08/26/1996 Hawaii
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kaneohe, HI
Title #?????????
Title or registration issued
First owner reported

06/13/1997 6,178 Hawaii
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kailua, HI
Title #??????????

07/27/1998 11,845 Texas
Inspection Station
Humble, TX
Passed emissions inspection

08/05/1998 Texas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Humble, TX
Title #????????????????
Loan or lien reported

07/02/1999 Dealer Inventory
Offered for sale at dealership

07/28/1999 21,500 New Mexico
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairacres, NM
Title #???????????????
Title or Registration Issued
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported

08/28/2000 33,929 California
Inspection Station
San Diego, CA
Passed emissions inspection

12/05/2000 38,127 New Mexico
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Las Cruces, NM
Title #?????????????????

01/28/2004 69,751 Auto Auction
Sold at auction
in Texas
Listed as
a dealer vehicle

04/02/2004 70,106 New Mexico
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sunland Park, NM
Title #?????????????
Title issued
New owner reported

im the 3rd owner of my car...i bought it with my own money i'd been saving since i was 4...i got it at a used car dealer in keyport, nj in june of 2004 right after i finished my sophomore year in HS...the car was an original 5.0 5spd, laser red, tan and black leather interior, mach 460, etc...94k on the ticker...

april 13, 2005 i get hit 2 days after i get my license...caused over $2k in damage, which i just finished paying off last week:nice: its gone through a total restoration appearance wise with new paint, new wheels, a drop, new hood, new steering wheel, new seats,etc etc...

it currently has 107k on the ticker, and its running great!:nice:

That's good to know Mike. If these cars were alive, I'm pretty sure I'd be it's favorite owner, LOL. I mean it's been slow and stock for 10 years. Well it's still slow now, but it's faster. haha

I just can't believe I was 7 when my car was made. I never knew...

I am the second owner of my car.

The original owner was an asian woman named Juliette. She bought the car brand new as her first car out of college and babied it (all work/service done at the dealer).

Now I have it and am slowly modding it.

I bought my car in October 1996 as the second owner. The guy who bought it brand new lived in Wyoming and had it for just under two years and only put 24K miles on it. I bought the car in Virginia (where the first owner moved to and sold it to a Ford dealer). The first owner babied the car big time. No scratches, dings, swirl marks, or anything visually wrong. The interior was in mint condition. I'm talking the paint was in such good condition with no body marks that all my friends and co-workers thought I bought a brand new car.

Now the stang has almost 155,000 miles on it and it still runs very well. Lots of upgrades already and still more to go. Rear suspension and wheels/tires in the next 12 months followed by a 347 or 306 (w/Kenne Bell)afterwards.

Holly hell hawaii to texas and then some...thats some traveling:eek: .

I dont have my carfax in front of me but..

orig. owner in TX sold in late 93 with the vin # making it like 618 or something off the line with all the build stickers in the car from June 93 to Aug. or Sep. of 93. It was reg. as a fleet car but no renters history. Sold with less than 3k miles. --I think it might have been a dealer promo car or the dealer owner had it listed under the dealership as I have friends who own companies and all there cars are fleet with no renter hist.

2nd owner had it for 8-10k miles

The first 3-4 owners put 58k miles on it by May 1999 when I bought it. No ins. reports or repairs noted, no defects found.

Originally owned by a little old lady who drove it to the golf course on nice days. Well, she was middle-aged anyway and average size. But she was the pish-posh type and kept it mint for me to bastardize later on :nice: