FMS A/C Delete kit
BBK offroad x pipe
two chamber flows (dumped)

non power mods:
Jerry Mod Shift Kit
FMS 4.30 gears

i hit a 14.008 , just a sniff from the 13s
14flatsecondrun001.jpg

i realize my 60ft times and everything are missing but it was an issue with the track on the right lane all night.

Here is the dyno sheet, 194 rwhp 261rwtq
DynoSheetDec06.jpg

Attachments

• 14flatsecondrun001.jpg
    14flatsecondrun001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 80
  • DynoSheetDec06.jpg
    DynoSheetDec06.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Sponsors (?)

What other mods do you have or was you on slicks?

Here is my entire mod list, not sure if it all helps my times or not.
Mods:

power mods:
MAC cold air kit
FMS A/C Delete kit
BBK offroad x pipe
two chamber flowmaster mufflers (dumped)

non power mods:
Jerry Mod Shift Kit
FMS 4.30 gears
Weld ProStars up front
4 cyl Fox body springs up front
GT Fox body springs out back
removed sway bar
Gutted Trunk, no other weight saving mods done other than removing the A/C system.

And a 250 lb driver

What was your 60' time anyway?

The track was having issues with recording 60ft times, 1/8th, etc as well as 1/4 MPH trap speeds when using the right hand lane. unforuntately on the 14.00 run it did not show.

on the second run, i ran on the left lane because i wanted to get all that info too so i could compare it to previous runs. I did not run as well. I did not let the car cool down at all. If you notice the first run was done at 8:22 pm and the second run was at 8:44, no cool down time.

Here is the 2nd run. I hit a 1.97 60 ft time. And no, this was not on slicks, this was on my stock kuhmos out back. Now keep in mind the track is prepped so everyone gets a better jump at the track vs the street. Also keep in mind that i have an auto tranny so stalling above 1400 rpm is unheard of. that were i launched from so spinning out (even with my 4.30s) is not always an issue, especially on a prepped track. We got rained out friday night so we all have rain checks and will be heading out to the track again this upcoming friday. So how consistant i can be.

Here is the time slip. Remember, i am car 3211

14fiverun.jpg

Here is a pic of my car is "race form" if ya call it that, lol.

puroexxon.jpg

Attachments

• 14fiverun.jpg
    14fiverun.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 90
  • puroexxon.jpg
    puroexxon.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 74
Decent 60-ft time for street tires, but your 1/8 mph/time tells me that it's time for a PI swap. If you want to imrove times even more still, moving the battery to the truck will help some. It won't save you any weight, but it will move some of the weight you do have to the back end where you want it.

see you are run mid 13 you be in the 12's if spray or supercharge it, i am sick and tired of this PI this PI that stuff

Might be faster modded yes, but what if people goal is to run 12's heck maybe see a 11 sec quarter if power added is big enough

see you are run mid 13 you be in the 12's if spray or supercharge it, i am sick and tired of this PI this PI that stuff

Might be faster modded yes, but what if people goal is to run 12's heck maybe see a 11 sec quarter if power added is big enough

At the least you want to swap the intake but the head swap is iffy. Cams is where I got my gains and if you want to supercharge then staying NPI is the way to go.

Those gears must be whats helping you so much? My car (auto) wants to hold out that last shift until near redline (which comes not far from the end of the 1/4 for me :() even though I don't make power there.

I don't believe even with traction that I can dip below a 14.4 with my current setup since im trapping 93.62. The 3.08s are hurting me :(