Hmm, what to blow $700 on. . .

• Sponsors (?)

I know your dilemma. Got money to spend but don't know where to spend it. I am thinking of paint job and new top.

But I could always throw a t56 in........:drool:

Your wish list for the computer is my exact setup right now. It screams and I love it. I leave it running 24/7 d/ling movies/tv shows all the time, then, with 25% cpu usage, I start playing Doom 3 or half life, and without a glitch, it runs fine!

When XP 64 is stable, I will be ready for it.

Parts parts parts, which to get. All I can say is if you go for "go mods", get a o/r midpipe, gears and a used intake manifold.

Comfort, replace shocks/struts, springs (lowering at the same time is a good idea), etc etc..

Show, get some "Type-YAARRRRR" stickers & dubs for tha blingidy blingin'.....

All up to you. A loud exhaust and a fast car sort of balances out the rough ride and other loud noises.

Did you figure out your elec. problem? What was it?
Scott

For your computer, If you have troubles with running apps on it or in my case games I would upgrade. UT2004 is the reason I upgraded from my althlon 1.2 to the 2600. The 2700 has to be able to run anything but the most power hungry games. If you do upgrade get PCI-E. it is the future, unless you want to upgrade every year.

mo_dingo said:
....When XP 64 is stable, I will be ready for it......

Scott
speaking of that Asus just finally released Beta versions of all the drivers for my mother board so I may be re-installing x64 for another go around....it ran super fast, and super smooth considering i had zero drivers installed at the time...

Anthony

John, have you ridden a bike on the street when it is 100*F+ outside. I did for years (parking at the U) and it can suck!

Good luck with deciding how to spend your money. :rolleyes: (nice problem to have). :nice:

I am redoing the pool and roof. :D

HISSIN50 said:
John, have you ridden a bike on the street when it is 100*F+ outside. I did for years (parking at the U) and it can suck!

Good luck with deciding how to spend your money. :rolleyes: (nice problem to have). :nice:

I am redoing the pool and roof. :D

ICK!!! Bad timing MUCH!!!!!

Are you just adding another layer of cool coat or actually tearing past that? If you are, that sucks royally. Black top + 110* weather = 170* black top......

I had to ride my bike at the U as well. But I didn't take summer classes, so that wasn't too bad.

John, did you ever figure out your electrical gremlins???
Scott

mo_dingo said:
ICK!!! Bad timing MUCH!!!!!

Are you just adding another layer of cool coat or actually tearing past that? If you are, that sucks royally. Black top + 110* weather = 170* black top......

I had to ride my bike at the U as well. But I didn't take summer classes, so that wasn't too bad.

John, did you ever figure out your electrical gremlins???
Scott
On the pool - just a recoat.

On the roof - Mostly a much needed recoat, but with deeper work around nine skylights and the HVAC (dual zone heating and cooling, and a swamp cooler) and around the fireplace. The old coating peeled away from the base of some of those fixtures. :(

I think John is a big time engineer, so arriving somewhere in a suit and tie and all sweaty would suck. :lol:

I think John's car does not like San Diego. :)