Hmmm . . . I think I smell a thread kill

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm I was wondering why I coouldnt find the thread anymore after the guy asked me to remove the link to all her pics on GS.

:shrug: Sorry..wouldve removed it for ya, but I just signed back on just now.
Oh well .. guess I dont need to remove whats no longer there.

Good news is if she saw the thread you posted then I guess she knows how you feel about her ....so the balls in her court.

Well one if it was that big of deal she shouldn't have put her pics on the net anyway. I mean come on, any body knows you put a pic up on the net its gonna get posted places. Thats just common sense. But I do feel bad for him now b/c it looked worse then it was. I wish the best for him, but she needs to calm down. Its not like he was putting her head on naked bodies. No need for me to get worked up. Just think its dumb. Well its late in NC so Im off to bed. Night

stanglvrsgrl said:
Well one if it was that big of deal she shouldn't have put her pics on the net anyway. I mean come on, any body knows you put a pic up on the net its gonna get posted places. Thats just common sense. But I do feel bad for him now b/c it looked worse then it was. I wish the best for him, but she needs to calm down. Its not like he was putting her head on naked bodies. No need for me to get worked up. Just think its dumb. Well its late in NC so Im off to bed. Night

I agree, if it was such a big deal why would she have her pics splacked up on the GS site???? It's a public site...So why get so bent outta shape about it?
Low-5.0 you sound like a nice guy ...You could probably do better anyways... besides if she acted like that she sounds like she's probably a Biotch:notnice:and you dont need that and are better off without her.

TRIK said:
I agree, if it was such a big deal why would she have her pics splacked up on the GS site???? It's a public site...So why get so bent outta shape about it?
Low-5.0 you sound like a nice guy ...You could probably do better anyways... besides if she acted like that she sounds like she's probably a Biotch:notnice:and you dont need that and are better off without her.

that's what i'm saying--i call :bs: and say she's *acting upset. good luck, Low-5.0.

girls come and go but your car is forever! ...until you wreck it or it gets stolen...

(i wonder how she found out about the thread, though? :scratch: )

Like I said on that thread, it wasn't the pictures that got her ticked, it was the fact that she had her game called out. She wanted to keep stringing our boy (and many others surely) along.

Oh, and I'm sure you could trace back to his site based on all the guest visiters, and that they were all linking to her page directly from SN. Plus, I think there are ways to track down when you link a picture in. (not to mention she and BF are Stang guys, so one of them or friends might be on here anyway)

I really don't mean to demonize anyone here. It all just sounded a bit funny on her end. And I think that's what we were trying to warn about. :shrug:

Ok for you lost guys Mike (low5.0) posted a thread about some chick he met while working that had a cobra. She moved away then came back to visit family they hung out then she left again. They talked on AIM or what ever he kinda liked her i guess but she had a bf. So he posted a pic up then trik posted a few more cause shes from Gotstang. We all said he should not get involved with her because if she was flirting around with him while having a bf she could do the same to him if they were going out. And like always piitb was mentioned many times lol. Now the thread is gone cause she didn't like it I guess

personally I think she's a c*ck tease and just wanted the attention then when she realized that she was being called out on her game she got pissed and threw a fit. I know how the female mind works. We force tears to get our way(I do it at the mall with justin, haha) just kidding baby so can I have that pair of jeans :) anyway shes just a trick He can do WAY better I mean for real tho her leg did look fake