Holy Cow!

Oh wise and wonderful EVIL OVERLORD, Keeper of the Closet Key, and/or Mistress of the Malignant Metal; where on earth did you get the idea to save a page of quotes from StangNet?

Fritz, Cheapie and several of the others have some timeless quotes. I'm reminded how lame I can be on these pages!

(signed)
Huggy Bear
- and if the readers don't know, I'm not gonna tell 'em! :D

Still Dreamin'

• Sponsors (?)

bnickel said:
haha, not that kind of bowtie, i'm talking about the ones you wear, i wouldn't be caught dead in the other kind

Hey now, 1/2NK almost was "caught dead in the other kind" - but the little truck (and a seatbelt) kept her pretty safe while it bounced, many times :eek:

I think we now know how good the little sucker was. :nonono:

'Chelle; like I told the BBFCM, I was up late one night -or was it early morning (my back was doing its usual, telling me I'd overtorqued the three mis-shaped discs again) - and had run out of things which to click on. So, I started "exploring" (snooping?). That page is a true "classic". Any chance I could add it too my sig?

Still Dreamin'

That was great to see that classic thread back up again! Such memories! where have half of the contestants gone?

Ah well, The thread is locked for good, and will be forever a happy memory!

We need another thread like that!!!

gp001 said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: The page was a great read! Gave me a good laugh. I think anytime we have a tense thread we should throw that link in there to simmer everyone down.
"Send 'em into the closet......We'll teach 'em a lesson they'll need years of therapy to get over!!!"
--Big Blue Fuzzy Closet Monster
:shrug:

I just waded all the way through the "Cheapie gets a new top" thread - good times! We do need another thread like that. I guess 2bav8 thought it would be better to lock it rather than kick it over here.

We also need (okay, maybe only I need) for Chelle to upload all her avatar stuff to her new server! :D

Hey Fritz, I know that, when I worked at the local hospital; nurses who needed light duty ended up in the laundry folding linens. Hmmmmmmm.......