Holy Harsh Rides Batman

Yobi1Kanobi

Apr 9, 2003
Wow :eek:Took my car out for the first time with the new suspension setup. Im gonna visit the the dentist tomorrow I got a few fillings that shook out...Its pretty stiff and its a handful its all out of alignment and with the manual rack I really need to get this suspension dialed in.:eek: To top it all off my tire are dry and my brakes still squishy.

I had this face on the whole time:eek:

It was pretty nice to get it on the road tho.:D

After I get the suspension dialed in I don't know if I am gonna change out the 350# coilovers. I also gotta make the strut tower brace fit by heating it up and modifying it to clear my TB due to the Phenelic spacer they touch.

• Sponsors (?)

I changed out my whole front end suspension.

Griggs K-mem
adj. A-arms
coil overs with 350# springs
4 bolt MM caster camber plates
I also went with a flaming river manual rack.

It was a handful to handle and chewed up my old dry rotted tires in a 30 min drive. I didn't get that alignment right at all. The brakes where still a little squishy too so I was a bit fearful for my life.

I am going to get a new set of tires and get it aligned at Steeda. I will evaluate the suspension at that time.

Yobi: I know all cars are different, but when my car was aligned the first time with my MM C/C plates, every bolt was practically dead center. If yours are not as of now, try it like that until you get the suspension. Give Derrick (GTA_V6) a PM... he may be able to hook you up with the alignment. BTW...didnt get the studs yet, working on the car Tuesday and Saturday of next week.. Hope you can make it by late Saturday for the potential "START UP"
RC