Holy s***!!! OWNED!!

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
bikestop.gif

That has GOT to hurt!!!

• Sponsors (?)

bjl95mustang said:
And chris your still riding your donor cycle?

lmao, yea. As soon as I finish buttoning up the stang for the winter (I'll probably get it back out next summer) then I'm gonna buy a Gixxer or the like. :banana:

xr8d302 said:
Ouch....the whole truck.....jumped?

Yea that was insane. I was surprised how much the truck moved. But those cruisers like that guy was on weigh easily 600 or 700+ lbs.

You think thats bad? A guy down the street from me was out riding his bike, his was some sport bike but i forget which one, anyway his friends are following him driving HIS van. They come to a light and he's in front on his bike stopped. His friends ran RIGHT through him just like that video above.

He was in the hospital for almost a month i believe. They didnt think he would walk again but he is doing just fine.

man, i love sport bikes, definately plan on buying one... though i'm gonna wait 'til i can really afford it since i don't plan on riding it but maybe a couple times around the block--exactly because of **** like that.

OLD! But still painful to watch.

One of the main problems here is that those lights on cop cars can be very distracting and even blinding depending upon the environment and some people's eyes. I've found myself veering way into the other lane because of them, at low speed to boot. You'd think there'd be a better way.