Well, I wanted to play around some. So I got me a steel can, and shears and a bar. I put this in my n/a 2.3. my intake pipe is about 3 1/2, 4 inches in diameter. Anyways, I just cut the can and made 6 1" snips all around the back end of it, but didnt make it big enough for it to go around the complete inside of the intake pipe. i left about an inch between each side of the can. I curved and angeled off each of the pieces I cut, and superglued it into the pipe (so no air could get under it. I took it for a test drive and noticed a difference in my throttle response, and acceleration. and the cool thing, it actually sounds like a turbo spooling under the hood, but my acceleration has improved a lot, and so has throttle response. My gas needle was just above the quarter tank mark. here I am 3 days later, and its just now right below the quarter tank mark. I rocketed it around and drive it around like crazy. I will take pictures and post them tonight. I think I will make some more and give them out, and if they work, maybe sell them. But ive noticed its done me a lot of good.