Honda unveils vehicle designed for dogs

marvinmycat

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Pet dogs sit in special crates for dogs in the glove apartment at the front and bigger crate in the back seat of Honda's W.O.W Concept vehicle during a media preview in Wako, north of Tokyo, last month.

attachment.php

WTF?!?!

Let me know when they come up with a cooled keg and taps in front of every seat - maybe then, I'd be interested.

Attachments

• 051005_hondadog_hmed_10a.hmedium.jpg
    051005_hondadog_hmed_10a.hmedium.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Sponsors (?)

That's my entire problem with certain car companies, especially Japanese ones. They're too busy designing cars that will help the driver forget they are supposed to be driving. It seems that only the Europeans and certain American companies are still building cars that are meant for people who love to drive; cars that require attention every second you're behind the wheel.
But even Volvo(I think), who has a couple good performance cars, had a concept car "built by women, for women." :rolleyes: Knowing women, it probably had a full make-up kit in the dash, a dvd screen with Gilmore Girls playing in front of the speedometer, three phones around the driver, a tampon dispenser, and a bunch of other crap to make sure you do anything BUT drive when you're behind the wheel.

I just hate concept cars too. They're usually always ugly, but if they do look good they're either never made, or the production version will look nothing like it.

[QUOTE='66 coupe]
I just hate concept cars too. They're usually always ugly, but if they do look good they're either never made, or the production version will look nothing like it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Alot of the time those concept cars are just to make news and bring publicity to a conpany but, if they made good cars that people want to buy then they really need no publicity. I like some of the looks of concept cars but I hate that they never built them or when they do they don't look close but worse :(