Hood choices?

I'm thying too dicide on what hood to get for my 66 coupe, what are evryones favorete styles from these.

1- gt350 shelby
2- 3" cowl
3- 67 gt500
4- R98
5- Ram Jet
6- 67 gt500 w/ louvers
7- 3" cowl w/ lovers (don't have pic)

Attachments

• 00511.gif
    00511.gif
    63.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 01119lg.jpg
    01119lg.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Sponsors (?)

I have #3-Right on my car, but do you want to build your car or do you want us to build it for you? Take the different pics into one, set it as your computer wallpaper and eliminate the ones you get sick of the most.

I really like all of them and that's making it hard too dicide, lol. I'm looking at getting my hood from either meier racing, mustangdepot, mustang plus.

I just really like getting others opinions and see what all others like.

I really like all of them and that's making it hard too dicide, lol. I'm looking at getting my hood from either meier racing, mustangdepot, mustang plus.

I just really like getting others opinions and see what all others like.

Personally I would stay away from Mustangs Plus hoods. Here is my experience with one of their GT350 hoods (http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=716142&highlight=hood+fiberglass). Unless you like doing a lot of fiberglass work.

Search and ask around about quality and fitment before purchasing.

I like the GT500.
attachment.php

The RamJet just looks funny going so far forward, and the R98 is too sharp edged.
Otherwise, I like the idea of those two scoops.
They remind me of the old Dodge Demon double scoop.
I run one of those on my 75 Maverick.
My 72 Maverick has a carbon fiber hood.
I am surprised no one makes them for Stangs.:shrug:

The GT500 with louvers is too busy IMO, and the GT350 is done to death.
The other one posted later in the thread looks like the hood got bumped and is swollen...
The 3" cowl is done to death also, but I like it.

These are my opinions!
Yours and others may vary, as they should!

Attachments

• Mopar.JPG
    Mopar.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 104