hood help?

Adams91LX

Dec 9, 2003
Plano, TX
Hey guys... I got rearended by a brand new BMW X5... stupid lady hit and ran on me... anyway... she hit me into the lady who was stopped at a red light.. story ends with I pay a deductable.. and get my car fixed...

I'm trying to decide what hood to get... I don't really want a stock anymore...
I have a white 91 LX 5.0 Coupe... just got brand new 16x8 Cobra R's (not chrome) wrapped with 245/50/16 Yoko's all the way around... other than that the car appears stock from the outside... I love the 1.5" dual ram air hood from cervinis... just trying to see what everyone else would suggest... thanks!!!
-a

• Sponsors (?)

A couple companys (including Cervinis, I believe) have the 2000 Cobra R hood for our 87-93s. Having seen this on my friends Black '91, I can tell you that it looks really good on the fox. :nice:

If you got a police report stating that you weren't at fault and you have full coverage insurance, it should fall under uninsured motorist. Which for most company's you don't pay anything. Quiz your insurance company before spend your hard earn cash.

As for the hood get what you like!

true story... full coverage would kill me... with no accidents, no tickets or anything my insurance is 150 a month... plus i am still under my parents and the insurance thinks my dd is a 94 plymouth minivan... full coverage would be unbearable...

thanks for the input... i appreciate it greatly... if you have any pics, put em up or pm them to me... either is cool.
-a