hood latch prob..

lxstang23

Dec 19, 2005
Clayton DE
This Morning i woke up got dress for work and i went out and started my car to leave i herd a noise so i poped the hood noticin it sounds like my drivetrain belt is loose.. I was like alrite no big deal i can fix that. So as i went to shut the hood and it wouldnt latch i was like what the hell.. I tryed like 15 times no go. So i went inside and pushed forward on the hood relaease and then tryed to shut it again and it shut prefectly.. What do you think caused that could it be the hood latch cable???

• Sponsors (?)

lxstang23 said:
This Morning i woke up got dress for work and i went out and started my car to leave i herd a noise so i poped the hood noticin it sounds like my drivetrain belt is loose.. I was like alrite no big deal i can fix that. So as i went to shut the hood and it wouldnt latch i was like what the hell.. I tryed like 15 times no go. So i went inside and pushed forward on the hood relaease and then tryed to shut it again and it shut prefectly.. What do you think caused that could it be the hood latch cable???
its the cable return spring, mine has done that for as long as i have owned it...

Dr.