Hope you all enjoyed our little break

• Sponsors (?)

this time of year that is amazing weather. i was actually down to just a hoodie till i almost got hit by a puck, then i decided i needed the extra padding in my winter jacket lol :rlaugh:

At 23 degrees I think I'm dying. That type of temp is out low of lows :eek:

But on the other hand... You'd die here in the summer. And check out FarBeyondDriven's neck of the woods in the heat of summer... NO SIR!!! :rlaugh:

At 23 degrees I think I'm dying. That type of temp is out low of lows :eek:

But on the other hand... You'd die here in the summer. And check out FarBeyondDriven's neck of the woods in the heat of summer... NO SIR!!! :rlaugh:

how hot does it get there in the summer? around here its just really humid in the summer cause of the big lakes around the city

as for the cold. this is a treat for us, i ussualy wear a pair of sweat pants under my jeans when i play but today it was jsut a sweater (hoodie) and jeans :nice: .

Pehaps you accomplished something worth-while during our little upgrade??? :D

Actually, I kept refreshing the page for about 7 times until I gave up. Then I did some research on programming blank 68HC08 Motorola microprocessors(stock MegaSquirt-1), then I cam back and the site was up again.

What are you guys bitching about temp for? I'm in SoCal high desert and in the last two weeks I got lows in the mid-teens. I go outside in shorts and a t-shirt when it's in the 50s. :shrug:

Well I've been crying for my cousin and freaking out because my Aunt wants to take her home instead of burying her. My Aunt is a drunken whore. My cousin was homeless and wasn't welcome in their house because my Aunts husband is a POS that hated her. Now she wants to bring her into the house where she was never wanted? Jesus what kind of respectful resting place is that?! I'm going crazy here. My cousin was my SISTER. If I knew where she was a long time ago, she wouldn't have been homeless and she would still be alive. I can't stand the thought of her being there! I need liquor, drugs, a sledgehammer to the head or something.

we see temps in the 105's area here in texas which sucks but 40 is his 20 there:shrug:

Agreed. Some of my wife's relatives live in Dallas... Not as humid but hot as hades none the less :rlaugh:

how hot does it get there in the summer? around here its just really humid in the summer cause of the big lakes around the city

as for the cold. this is a treat for us, i ussualy wear a pair of sweat pants under my jeans when i play but today it was jsut a sweater (hoodie) and jeans :nice: .

Just like you pay attention to "Wind Chill" there is the "Heat Index" here that kills people. You go work outside all day in the July or August weather in Alabama without water you may be asking too much. We have a lot of heat related sickness.

Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Louisiana will make you think twice about going outside and working on a car in the sun. The humidity is utterly rediculous... especially Louisiana, souther Alabama and southern Mississippi.

Here in North Alabama it regularly gets into a heat index over 100 degrees in the summer. I usually change clothes a couple of times a day when I'm outside a lot :)

Agreed. Some of my wife's relatives live in Dallas... Not as humid but hot as hades none the less :rlaugh:

Just like you pay attention to "Wind Chill" there is the "Heat Index" here that kills people. You go work outside all day in the July or August weather in Alabama without water you may be asking too much. We have a lot of heat related sickness.

Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Louisiana will make you think twice about going outside and working on a car in the sun. The humidity is utterly rediculous... especially Louisiana, souther Alabama and southern Mississippi.

Here in North Alabama it regularly gets into a heat index over 100 degrees in the summer. I usually change clothes a couple of times a day when I'm outside a lot :)

working in it isnt that bad as long as you start early and drink lots of water. if you start mid day after being in the a/c you can write it off as you didnt get anything done