Hopefully buying a '13 this week, have some questions

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by RWDtech, Mar 31, 2013.

1. my back is killing me, however. Not sure if its the seats in the new car, the 8hr round trip, or the horsepower and shifting causing it.

I had back surgery on in 2005. Had a herniated disc at age 19. 27 now and my back still flares up now and then.

2. I love the car tho! My only regret is the anemic 3.31's. Man, its quite a noticeable difference from all the 3.73 mustangs I have test driven.

3. Probably the long drive and the new seats.. Two herniated disks above my sacrum. A new couch ruined me lol

Yellow Bear racing 2k13

4. Hey guys! I did a whole days worth of detailing...too bad I didn't have much time to take pictures before it got dark.

Here is BEFORE the pinstripe was removed:

WP_20130406_018.jpg

AFTER:

WP_20130406_020.jpg

WP_20130406_021.jpg

WP_20130406_022.jpg

Used a 5 year old bottle of Meguiars Gold Class from when I used to own a Z28. Won't be using it again. I had forgotten how Gold Class is hard to remove and leaves a smudgy residue that is especially visible at night under artificial light. Sorry these pictures blow...too much backlight. Might try to get some good pictures today.

Orange peel!! :D Looks shiny tho!

WP_20130406_013.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Beautiful! I like it a lot better without the stripes. I threw away my Gold Class too. Used it for years, didn't realize you didn't have to work that hard for a good shine. Congrats!

6. Meguiars show car glaze:

temporary-17.jpg

temporary-23.jpg

And Mustang's temporary home:
    temporary-26.jpg

Husky44 likes this.
  7. Nice. The red really pops

8. so now whatre you going to do to this beauty!!?

9. so far its all stock minus 35% tint. It still only has 2700 miles. I'm a bit weary of a tune because it will void most of the engine warranty. I think I might wait until I have more mileage before making any mods. Hopefully any early life failures arise before I start modding it!