Hot Track Sat. Dec. 4th

duner

Mr. Warmth
Jul 21, 2003
Oregon
Lets do this again, beeotches!

2pm seemed to work pretty good last time. That gives poor Ed plenty of sleep :stick:

http://www.hottrack.com/map.htm

Traxx_small_screen.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, Paul needs more practice at doing the "PIT" maneuver... :shrug: He tried taking me out in a turn and ended up spinning out himself and blocking off Dave and Scooby I think... :rlaugh: And then there was the dirt track "drifting" fiasco where he actually wedged himself under the plastic edge shield thingy... :owned:

:flag:

03yellowvenom said:
Funny, you better get some sleep if ya think your gonna beat me :D all kidding a side , I think i can make it i'll be up in that area in the morning :nice:P.S I dont know how much longer I can keep up with you high rollers :spot:
"high rollres" whats this mean ? not to try to change everyone's plans but what about on the 11th? cause i'll prob. have to work this saturday? what will it cost? if not then no big deal i'll get ya next time! peace

john :p

well i cant go to this time drill this weekend. i prefer sykart in tigard but i do go with the flow if the flow goes to hot tracks. for non members its 16 $ for 8mins at hottracks and 15 for ten at sykart mebers its a little cheaper

John, if I remember correctly its around 12 bucks for a 8 minute race, and so expect to spend around 40 to 50 dollars depending how much you race.If you get a membership like I did and a few other guys I thinks its averages out around 8 to 10 dollars a race.Correct me if i'm wrong Dave or Keith :shrug: :D.. p.s scoobie's got the wright #'s

03yellowvenom said:
Funny, you better get some sleep if ya think your gonna beat me :D all kidding a side , I think i can make it i'll be up in that area in the morning :nice:P.S I dont know how much longer I can keep up with you high rollers :spot:

Pfffffft high rollers. Who keeps buying all of the go fast goodies :scratch:

Jordan better watch out for the dual PIT. I think Paul and need to perfect our technique :D

Nice pulleys Dave, they look familiar, cough ...cough..oh ya mine are silver though :D Hey your really going to like that 2.76 once you dial in your air/ fuel and timing, maybe if your nice to me I might give you a good starting point..."not" :D