Hot Wheels 92' Mustang

Never stated I collected, just gathered some info for the OP. You jump into a thread belittling others. Maybe you should read before you post and you won't look like a rude arrogant peron. :nice:

Guess you "diecast" aren't toys though right?? :rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

Didn't know price was a factor in what you collect too. lol

Wow guy, do us all a favor and shut the **** up with your 25 posts. Who are you exactly? I've never even seen you post in this section before. You have no idea how I carry myself on this board or what my demeanor typically is. I've sent numerous members free parts on here, help whenever I can, and typically encourage any kind of progress guys are making with their respective rides. No one knows who you are though, so you just look like a judgemental window licker from podunk nowheresville middle America, which is exactly what you are.

Actually, price is a factor in what I collect. Isn't that how it works for adults? Do you collect small shiny trinkets and scraps of string? I collect vintage Mopars and performance cars. You're a jerk off. Have fun banging around your matchbox cars on the floor of your mom's basement while I bang gears in my real cars, dickhead.

• Sponsors (?)

Spatting off at the mouth again. Didn't know I need 1K posts to be somebody. Man I need to be an internet whore some more to be important!!! I am not a collector of anything, but I do like to help out people that ask questions, hence my original post on here. Judge mental? Maybe if you didn't come in here like "Sorry to rain on your parade but..." then I wouldn't have said anything. Who cares if you collect Hot Wheels cars or Die cast models, a collector is a collector. Especially if your a car enthusiast collect your car related items. I know a guy that collects nothing but Ford things, from key chains to shirts, to Hot wheels to die cast models, and he owns 13 Fords. From a '66 to a 2011 Mustang. Money of the object your collecting has nothing to do with "resemblance of a mustang" as you said. Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote, and see who is attacking who. Where I live, has nothing to do with who I am lol. I live in one of the best cities you can live in, with low crime rate and high paying jobs. I raise a beautiful 3 month old daughter and I work for my things and live on my own, so sir, you have no idea who I am or how I am.

I raise a beautiful 3 month old daughter and I work for my things and live on my own, so sir, you have no idea who I am or how I am.

You just shed light on why your personal attack made no sense. You have no idea who I am or the dynamic that exists between the guys that post here, because you don't ever post here. I have been talking to some of the guys in this thread for years on here. They know when a post is malicious or not. My first post was not intended to belittle anyone for collecting anything, it was an observation about a toy I don't particularly care for, simple as that.

I don't want to rain on any parades or anything, but those just barely resemble a Mustang. I guess you have to lower the bar quite a bit for something under a dollar in today's market, haha.

Really? You don't think it is a pretty good representation of a Fox hatch? It's features are a little exaggerated, but I think it looks pretty good. :shrug: It's more or less an LX hatch with a cowl hood and a GT spoiler.

Really? You don't think it is a pretty good representation of a Fox hatch? It's features are a little exaggerated, but I think it looks pretty good. :shrug: It's more or less an LX hatch with a cowl hood and a GT spoiler.

Like I said, I guess I just got used to seeing the higher end representations in diecast. For the price, they're nice, and apparently highly sought after. I think the roofline and hood treatment is what threw off my fox radar. They make the cars a bit lower and sleeker than they are in real life. When you take a step back and look at a stock fox, it's pretty boxy. But meh, what do I know.

Like I said, I guess I just got used to seeing the higher end representations in diecast. For the price, they're nice, and apparently highly sought after. I think the roofline and hood treatment is what threw off my fox radar. They make the cars a bit lower and sleeker than they are in real life. When you take a step back and look at a stock fox, it's pretty boxy. But meh, what do I know.

The weird thing is with me, is that I have no intentions of collecting anything. I'm not really the collector "type". Just for whatever reason, I cannot resist the temptation of the Hot Wheels isle whenever I'm at the store. I have no idea why. I just get this little kid satisfaction from finding new models and bringing them home with me. Kind of like my dating life in college, haha.

1.jpg

TurboMustang_yellow.JPG

4462568004_8ec0e398e6.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnR7QLdt8_PTKgCY77RfGXs_wPJgPMVK0mOIXD3Ijy0DzxnF6q0w6FDRrF

I want that one so bad! I would chisel out the roof and make it a t-top car, smooth over the grill, and paint the whole thing black to look like my car. :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 120
  • TurboMustang_yellow.JPG
    TurboMustang_yellow.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 4462568004_8ec0e398e6.jpg
    4462568004_8ec0e398e6.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 114
You just shed light on why your personal attack made no sense. You have no idea who I am or the dynamic that exists between the guys that post here, because you don't ever post here. I have been talking to some of the guys in this thread for years on here. They know when a post is malicious or not. My first post was not intended to belittle anyone for collecting anything, it was an observation about a toy I don't particularly care for, simple as that.

Personal attack? I said you were rude and arrogant. You went off blabbing at the mouth about how I supposedly live in my mom's basement and blah blah blah. One is a true statement, and the other is something you made up to try and put someone down, yet again. For the whole, not meant to belittle, maybe you shouldn't open it as "sorry to rain on your parade..." and rather open it up as something more polite and not so rude. "Not my style since I don't believe it resembles the fox at all" would have been way better. I see I am not the only one who thinks you came off rude. Not everyone knows you, but you don't know everyone as well.

meh dont mind 1991notchbackLX.... hes a douchebag anyways. Nobody likes him. :shrug:

Haha, drinking tonight Steeda?

I don't think he's all that bad. :shrug:

He was kidding around. Huskernation believed him though, which pretty much exemplifies exactly what I was saying about him having no idea about the dynamic between the guys on here. Thanks for backing me up though, Nik. :nice:

I've just got one fox Hotwheels. My son bought it for me.:)

hotwheels1.jpg

hotwheels2.jpg

I like those others, I may have to go find them!

The yellow red and black four eye that slammed GT posted takes me back. I had that when I was a kid in '79 or 80 I think...

Attachments

• hotwheels2.jpg
    hotwheels2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 137
  • hotwheels1.jpg
    hotwheels1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 162
Wow you guys are bickering like women, please, both of you stop or use the PM function. I had never seen a Hotwheel Foxbody because I have no interest in them but saw it and thought it was cool. I bought it and thought I would share with the Fox guys here.

For whats it worth I was filling a shoe box with toys that will be donated to Samaritans Purse and given out to some kid in another country who likely has nothing to play with. I thought it was kind of neat to pass on a FOXBODY related item to young boy who might have never seen a Mustang.