Houston Shops

Can anyone from the Houston area recommend some good shops? I'm near The Woodlands but that will not matter. I want quality work. I'm looking at have some of the following work done:

Clutch and flywheel
Gears
Weld SFC

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

There are on the SW side of town, but ...

IMHO Nathaniel's Performance Automotive is one of the best shops you can go to !

(713) 780 8666 is the number - Julius or Camillius are the contacts, and the owners.

These guys are definitely not ! :nice: just "bolt on artists" .

I have been too cheap :D too do any performance work to the car, but have had them do some stuff for me up to & including engine rebuilds on other vehicles.

Well, I take the performance statement back - when they did the 360 in my '79 Ram Charger they put a 4BBL and cam in. I could get that truck moving quite well after they were done. :hail2:

Hope this helps !

Britt

Houston Performance isn't bad, but check around on prices because at times they tend to be a bit on the high side.

Slaters in Humble/Atascocita will do what you need, though the last quote I got for my cam install was insane. It's worth a call to get a quote I guess :shrug:

Strictly Performance (Strictlypro.com) has some pretty awesome rides in the houston area that they have built. You will hear good news, but yet bad news at the same time.

You could register on a few local boards and read reviews on some shops to see what you feel is best for what you need.

www.westsidemustangs.com
www.htownracing.com
www.houstonperformancedriving.com
www.fordpower.net