How are they doing it?

• Sponsors (?)

I havent ever heard of one of these yet.

Hmm Electronic Supercharger... is that like a leaf blower?

THoug seriously... that would be a nice kit over all, but I would just go buy a new Z06...and with no engine pictures.... Bla, I wouldnt bid.:rlaugh:

There is a company doing an electric supercharger and no it isn't one of the boat blower motors on ebay.

Seems to need lots and lots of development but the idea is pretty good. No lag in boost and no parasistic loss on the engine.

The webiste is www.boosthead.com

As for this auction, looks like a scam to me.

If you look at the bottom it actually has a price PLUS the cost of the base mustang. Looks like it's a "service" that they are selling, you give them your mustang and they will get it to those specs.... don't think I'd trust their work

lbc50 said:
There is a company doing an electric supercharger and no it isn't one of the boat blower motors on ebay.

Seems to need lots and lots of development but the idea is pretty good. No lag in boost and no parasistic loss on the engine.

The webiste is www.boosthead.com

As for this auction, looks like a scam to me.

The guy emailed me back, it is an electric supercharger with a 25hp motor. Now I would like to see how much current it takes to run that thing.

RedGTvert said:
The guy emailed me back, it is an electric supercharger with a 25hp motor. Now I would like to see how much current it takes to run that thing.

Or how many CFM it can move. It takes roughly.... if I am remembering correctly, abbout 100hp to run a 9psi Supercharger.

Thats how much you are losing for added parasitic loss..... but the gains form it more than companesate. :nice: