How are you guys financing your Superchargers?

"how do I do it? ......Im in debt up to me eyeballs...somebody help me :("

:rlaugh: for those that seen the commercial.

I put EVERYTHING on the card...but I always had the money in the bank BEFORE I bought the mods and always payed the card off everytime it came in (well most of the time) .

But jumping into this turbo setup...there is just no other way of doing it. I have ALOT of $$$$ on the card lol...but im not worried as my car will be payed off in december :banana: . Then ill have about $1000 a month to drop on the card :nice: . (BTW I still live with my parrents....so that helps)

So depends on your financial situation...although its never wise to buy something you cant pay for immediatly. Up to you mang :nice: .

• Sponsors (?)

Well, clearly I don't have one yet, but the plan is that when my car is paid off, I can get the s/c and new paint, etc, instead of getting a new car. Will cost less than a new car, and I'll be happier than I would with a new car that's stock. Hard part is the waiting.

i plan on selling either my first born or my right testicle to get the kb kit

only problem is i'll need to find a girlfriend first for option #1 though:nonono:

i really like both my testicles and i don't want to lose either:(

All those who think they are going to get penalized for spending money on ***** that they want, after they die raise your hands?!
I spent 15 years in the military doing stuff that should have gotten me killed about a dozen times over. Fortunately i'm still here, but there is no guarantee that I will be tomorrow. When I die, thats it, no more chances and if I should have any money left in my account, then I didn't spend enough! CARPE DIEM fellow StangNetters!
Chinese
North Koreans
Iranians
Iraqis
Saudis
Afghanis
And a whole lot more crazy Mother *****ers that are waiting for their chance to blow us out of the water...you wanna be living in a cave, thinking about all the money you had in your IRA?
You wanna blower, get a blower, you wanna paint your car hot pink and Ghost Ride that Whip, do it now man!
Peace!:rlaugh: :flag:

nwapache said:
All those who think they are going to get penalized for spending money on ***** that they want, after they die raise your hands?!
I spent 15 years in the military doing stuff that should have gotten me killed about a dozen times over. Fortunately i'm still here, but there is no guarantee that I will be tomorrow. When I die, thats it, no more chances and if I should have any money left in my account, then I didn't spend enough! CARPE DIEM fellow StangNetters!
Chinese
North Koreans
Iranians
Iraqis
Saudis
Afghanis
And a whole lot more crazy Mother *****ers that are waiting for their chance to blow us out of the water...you wanna be living in a cave, thinking about all the money you had in your IRA?
You wanna blower, get a blower, you wanna paint your car hot pink and Ghost Ride that Whip, do it now man!
Peace!:rlaugh: :flag:
I have to admit, when I recently bought my new blown Bullitt, I had (still do) somewhat that same mentality. It may not be the wisest way to live at 23, but I dont know what tomorrow has in store for me. Im gonna enjoy today while I can.

That said, Im not out blowing every cent I earn using that philosophy either. I pay my bills on time, put money away for later, and use whats left to enjoy life. So far I can vouche that 370/370 is pretty damn fun :D

I was long overdue for a good tirade! I think some of the people in here take this stuff too seriously. If I needed financial counseling i'd schedule an appt with a cpa not post a question about it on StangNet:D

I'm going to pay off my car and then finance the blower from the same company. 4.5% isnt bad after all! If I spread it over a year or two it'll still be a lot less than my current car payment.

I saved up half and put the rest on a 0% cc I got for that purpose. Paid the rest off in 8 months at no interest without any problems. There is nothing wrong with financing, as long as you do it the right way (get 0% interest cards) and pay it off ASAP.

01BlkGT said:
I saved up half and put the rest on a 0% cc I got for that purpose. Paid the rest off in 8 months at no interest without any problems. There is nothing wrong with financing, as long as you do it the right way (get 0% interest cards) and pay it off ASAP.
What bank has a 0% interest car that has a limit large enough to put a blower on?

I just bought mine. I wouldn't have problem financing it either as long as it doesn't make you house poor. When you boil weiner's and you have to save the used water for weiner water soup you know you're in trouble.

Gearbanger 101 said:
What bank has a 0% interest car that has a limit large enough to put a blower on?
My visa is always sending me checks to make a purchase with and have 0% on that purchase for 6 months or 1 year whatever the deal is that week...if your limit is high enough you can order a blower easy...i still prefer cash for car parts but i do take advantage of 0% deals if i have the money to cover already in the bank.