How Big Is Too Big???

• Sponsors (?)

All i have to add is that my coyote only averages 17.0 mpg. I commute 50 miles in moderate/heavy traffic daily, so I don't get to beat on it. The 20+ mpg is a MYTH!
They do awesome in a fox . Esp one with no power anything that weighs 3k with driver

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
We know that won't happen . Besides I was at a track with someone who had a tvs car with all the seats out of it spare out of the trunk etc and another" vortech "car full weight same cars diff blowers both 2015 .... The only diff is the tvs car has about 15-20 passes and this vortech car had 2 .... They were ran that day and went faster on just those 2 passes then the tvs car .

Here's were I get to smile and laugh @84Ttop and say it pays to be on the inside Lol !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Couldn't have said this better myself.

Get out of my head @TOOLOW91 :chair:lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448053088.762973.jpg

This thread really snowballed......I'm kinda wishing I considered the coyote route before, but it's too late now. I ended up with this list of parts

TFS 11r 190 heads
Tfs r series 90 mm intake
TFs track max cam 224/232 542/563
Tfs Chromo pushrods
FRPP roller lifters
Jp performance timing gears and chain
90mm lighting MAF
Comp HE alum rockers
47# FRPP injectors
ARP hardware all around

Decided to get my block disassembled and dipped at a local machine shop. It didn't meet their tolerances to be re assembled so Now it's getting bored .030 over. New bearings all around. I'll hopefully be assembling in late jan. image.jpeg
Here's a pic of my car looking all empty and sad :( image.jpeg
And another looking sexy last summer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users