How can we make my moms Bonneville faster

So my moms been letting me use her 01' fully loaded supercharged bonneville a lot lately which is kind of wierd. so as long as it in my possesion you know i got to make it faster somehow. thinking maybe swaping out the pully but dont want to starve the engine or cause some bad spark knock. want to do something where she'll never notice, besides she's never even taken it past half throttle or opened the hood. i know these things have potential because I watched a buick regal run consistant 14 flats that looked stock.

• Sponsors (?)

So my moms been letting me use her 01' fully loaded supercharged bonneville a lot lately which is kind of wierd. so as long as it in my possesion you know i got to make it faster somehow. thinking maybe swaping out the pully but dont want to starve the engine or cause some bad spark knock. want to do something where she'll never notice, besides she's never even taken it past half throttle or opened the hood. i know these things have potential because I watched a buick regal run consistant 14 flats that looked stock.

:eek: :ban: