how do i post pics?

Superhereaux

chicks make me feel inadequate
Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
South Texas
i've seen this post numerous times but i usually never pay much attention because i always used putfile and it worked fine

problem is putfile changed and now it won't work. i go thru the tutorial but i can't even do the first step, it shows a giant grey box with a red X in the corner where my computer files should be

i'll post SEMA pics if someone helps me out:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i've seen this post numerous times but i usually never pay much attention because i always used putfile and it worked fine

problem is putfile changed and now it won't work. i go thru the tutorial but i can't even do the first step, it shows a giant grey box with a red X in the corner where my computer files should be

i'll post SEMA pics if someone helps me out

u can use imageshack.us its very simple maine page hit upload choose the pic it gives u a link to use and just copy and paste like 10 seconds for a pic.

Black04GT said:
it's a website that hosts the picture.

www.photobucket.com sign up for an account, and insert the link between the image tag which is
. it will also have an option that provides the link with the image tag in place.

photobucket.jpg

TrueBlue03 said:
how are you a founding member and not able to post pics :eek:

:scratch:
Superhereaux said:

reading is awesome:nice:

thanks guys, i used photobucket to make the trickflow intake thread and now i have a few more pics to post

Photobucket is the best, however, here is a trick that not many people use.

A lot of the time you can use google, and just select images, then do your search. Find your pic, usually you have to click it a second time to get the full size image, copy that URL, then paste it into here, then, highlight that URL, only, and click the IMG option, or, just add this to the beginning of the URL,
. If you add this to ANY URL it will show up in a forum like this, that recognizes the Image draw command. Most forums have an "IMG" button, but this site doesn't seem to, so I've added this info to help you. Here is a basic idea of what a proper googled image would look like, if it was to work in here.

fatho.jpg

Use that format, the img format, for any link that go's directly to a pic. Only waste your time hosting pics that you must. Pics on the web that you find you dont need to waste ur time uploading to an account and posting, just use this idea. However, pics not on the web, like personal photo's etc etc, you'll need to host, simple, photobucket rules, and is simple, automatically gives you the LINK, URL, and TAG, for all pics uploaded, even allows for descriptions and changing of names right from the upload option!

www.photobucket.com