How do you feel aboot these rims on my car?

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
ROH Snypers, sry for the ****ty Paint shop chop, but I can't figure out CS2 :doh:

This is lowered on the snypers.
stanglowered1wsnypers.jpg

This one is just lowered
stanglowered1.jpg

Attachments

• stanglowered1wsnypers.jpg
    stanglowered1wsnypers.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 51
  • stanglowered1.jpg
    stanglowered1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

The Snypers look nice, what size do they come in and where do you get them? How much are they? I have silver cobra r's, I know everyone has them...not sure if i will get around to a 5-lug conversion and have been thinking about different wheels, I think the snypers would be perfect.

I DO NOT want cobra r's or chrome ponies, no chrome actually, that is just a shiny silver alluminum finish. And I don't want the same as everyone else. At that car show, I was literally the only one on my row w/o 4 lug cobra r's, I think i have a pic looking down the line lol lemme look.

I checked out that site, they look good on that blue gt. Are you thinking about getting 17's or going smaller? I was saying that I have cobra r's but don't like how everyone has them and that I think the snypers look sick. I would get them, but I have also been thinking about whether or not I will be doing a 5-lug conversion, then I would have more wheel choices. But the snypers are nice, I say get them. Let me know If you find any deals on them...

Will do. It ain't in the cards for me right now for a 5 lug so I think these or the silver ZS would look good. Whatever I can find the best deal on. I am gonna go 17x8 or 9 haven't decided yet.

plus I already have ponies, and I don't even like chrome on grey cars, there are exceptions like the 03 kewb rims on that one grey car with smoked lights, can't remember the guys name.
And I want bigger then 16s...

Yeah, I would like some fr500s, but I'm exploring my options. The susp. setup I am going for is costing me just under 1k, and I will have a bit left over, but not enough for 5 lug and rear disk that I would want if I got fr500s.