Roush How DO you say it...

• Sponsors (?)

CottonBurnerz said:
This thread makes my stomach feels funny...

I always say it say-leen.. sounds a lot better than suh-leen..

forget about how it sounds man, its someones last name for god sakes. how would you like it if someone always screwed your name up when refering to u...come on say it with me....suuuuuuuh leeeeeeeeeeen SALEEN

DVblownS281 said:
forget about how it sounds man, its someones last name for god sakes. how would you like it if someone always screwed your name up when refering to u...come on say it with me....suuuuuuuh leeeeeeeeeeen SALEEN
i have always said it suh leen but what i have noticed is that people who are not familiar with mustangs tend to say say-leen. dealerships that are saleen retailers and c&d tv are my proof to them.

If you say it SAAAAY LEEEN then it rhymes with its long vowel

but with Suh leen then people might get confused

For example, you are eating some ice cream with your GF and then a SALEEN drove by. You point at the Saleen and then said "look! it's a suh-leen" Your girlfriend then look at you and said, "what? isoceles? Yea that's a form of a triangle with 2 angle sides are equal. But why are you pointing at that car?" Then suddenly I came up from behind and said, "look! it's a Say-leen" Then your GF would turn around and said, "yea it is, wow you must know a lot about car. My BF doesn't know jack and wants to talk about isoceles triangle.." Looks like someone just got :owned:

Anyhow, you get the point.. I'm just bored.. to each of his own I guess..