Roush how do YOU say saleen

• Sponsors (?)

As Cartman would say; jesus-tap-dancing christ how many times does this question need to be asked & answered?!?

It was, is & always will be pronounced "Suh (as in DUH!)-Leen".

Actually I was thinking about changing the windshield banners on my cars to read " S U H L E E N " so all the tools will stop pronouncing it SAY LEEEN.:D

Georgia Tech.

I hope that answers you question. Peace.

Saleen

sa‧leen [suh-leen]

sə‧li:n

Not saline (as in the chemical salt liquid)

sa‧line [sey-leen]

This is what you Saline people are refereing to...
Normal%20Saline%20250ml2.jpg

Being as I'm a UGA Fan and not a TECH fan, I can see where your roommates would not know the difference in how to say Steves name. But I still don't agree with the spelling of "GO DAWGS"! Good lord the south can be so illiterate. No I'm not from Georgia. I just like UGA. OK enough about picking on Georgia Tech Students... LOL...... Now the other gripe I have is about NOS!! It is NOT pronounced.... "noz"!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Being as I'm a UGA Fan and not a TECH fan, I can see where your roommates would not know the difference in how to say Steves name. But I still don't agree with the spelling of "GO DAWGS"! Good lord the south can be so illiterate. No I'm not from Georgia. I just like UGA. OK enough about picking on Georgia Tech Students... LOL...... Now the other gripe I have is about NOS!! It is NOT pronounced.... "noz"!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn George. Are you trying to start a college boy Georgia war here? Hee hee.:D

I have a nephew that got married to a Georgia Fan and he's a Tech fan. they have a license plate with both teams on the plate that says a Family divided. LOL .... I love a good Football Game between these two teams. Marcus i just love to see these young guns get all wound up LOL!!

Isn't there a Yankee section on these Forums for Yous guyz to go to.LOL
Hey George, June 07 Modified Mustangs, don't miss it. SHHH.. LOL

In New York we say You Guys, in New Jersey they say Yous Guys, geeze will the southern boys ever get it right! LOL>... I saw that about your article in June. Can't wait to see it. Congrats Randy. I hope I get my car back together by January for the dyno day. It's coming apart probably starting next Tuesday.

You're right about Yous Guyz. My wife and inlaws are all from "Jersey".
If your car isn't ready ,you had better bring Yvonnes. We are not having very much turnout so far. I thought out of 100 club members and surrounding families we could get 20 cars to participate for our Dyno Day. I guess I was wrong. I'm gonna call everyone on my list a week before the event,and if I don't get at least 10 cars I'm gonna cancel it. I'm not gonna Waste Jeffs Time. I'm embarrassed for GARMC.