How do you speed and not get tickets?

speedo

Banned
Jan 15, 2003
i have been driving aggressively for 10 years now and have 1 speeding ticket...any of you know how i have managed to do that?

P.S. I bought a cobra r/d 1 year ago...i just carry it around for the hell of it and i do not rely on it...

89 GT...saleen wing...5 spd...stock motor...bbk o/r x-pipe...magnaflow ss catback...k&n filtercharger...***splitfire s/p's***...love that sweet different sound...love smoking all cobras...;o)

• Sponsors (?)

My personal secret is that I dont speed on the street. :nonono: I speed on the race track! No need to speed on the streets and get tickets and plus it decreases the chances of smashing up my baby. Drive normal on the streets. BTW how is this tech? :shrug:

that is exactly my point...you hit it right on the spot. i do speed all the time. I just don't drive the speed limit. Its so boring many people like to speed in the streets and next thing you know they see red lights. one thing vert dont tell me that you dont speed. if youre telling me that you have a mustang and dont speed youre bull****ting me. and you know why because when you have a mustant you dont feel that youre over the speed limit around 10 or 15. not a good job vert you have not done your homework. Even 80 year old ladies in their caddies love to speed. be careful out there...its speedo world if you know what i mean.

a lot of it has to do with the car, i speed all the time in my truck, like 10-15 over, if i did that in my old camaro i would have so many tickets by now i got pulled over and followed in that thing all the time. in my stang the cops dont even pay attention to me, must be cuz it looks so stock and has no tailpipes and is midnight blue, it blends in nicely :nice:

yeah i speed (10 over) in my winter 2000 v6 camaro and never get bothered....but i also never got bothered in my mustang and its loud...u just gotta keep your eyes open (although sometimes that doesnt help, b/c by the time u see them they got u pinned already) i dunno maybe just my area?? but also my best frends dad is the commissioner of my county so that could help. :D