How is the quality of abc exclusive?

• Sponsors (?)

I had an ABC Cobra R hood on my old car, and the fit wasn't anything to rave about. It looked really good, but I had a bunch of fitment issues with the hood closing over the headlight on the drivers side. This was for a 94-98 body though so it may be different. As for spoilers, I would just take your time and troll the classified and try and pick up a Kaenen S281 instead. My buddy had one on his car and supposedly the fit on their parts is top notch.

They were pretty good with me. I ordered a cowl from them for my 2000. It fit realtively well, just had to tinker around with getting it to sit correctly. Only thing bad i recall was that I had to sand down the latch for the hood to close. Other than that everything was pretty good.

mine fits great, and looks great painted, we didnt even have to do any prep work, just a light sand!

zzz-2.jpg

I ordered a 2003 Cobra style rear bumper cover from them with out the COBRA lettering, it got here and the body shop spent 4 hours trying to get it to fit correctly, I finally told them to forget it, box it up, and send it back and I ended up ordering the OEM cover instead WITH Cobra on it, so I was pretty ticked about that. With that said, I know it took the body shop calling them a few times to tell them what wasnt right and emailing pics of how bad the fit was, and about 3 weeks later they gave me a full refund.

Overall I would probably not bother with them again, I appreciate the refund, but I feel like that was the minimum they could have done anyhow.

I bought a Fox Saleen wing from them 10 years ago.

Still on the car, but there are noticable cracks where the mounts are in the fiberglass. Gonna remove the wing soon and go back to stock though..just because I prefer that look now