how long have you owned your 4.6L for?...

• Sponsors (?)

2 years this September. My 94 GT died in 03, figured since I have 2 teenage girls I'd get a family car, it was about 2 months til I started bitchin to my husband I wanted another Stang. In Sept. 04 he said if I could find one with low miles for the same payments or less, I could do it. That was a Friday. Monday when he came home from work my current baby was in the driveway.

bluextc said:
2 years this September. My 94 GT died in 03, figured since I have 2 teenage girls I'd get a family car, it was about 2 months til I started bitchin to my husband I wanted another Stang. In Sept. 04 he said if I could find one with low miles for the same payments or less, I could do it. That was a Friday. Monday when he came home from work my current baby was in the driveway.
Nice!

I ordered mine in July of '01 (apparently Performance Red + Black leather + GT + 5 Speed + NE Ohio is rare) and got it on October 7th of 2001. I'll never forget that day, and will never sell my 'Stang...

2000 Mustang GT Will be one year at the end of this month...

2001 Mustang Bullitt 6 months (Or just a shade under).

1996 Mustang Cobra Almost three years.

I go through Mustangs the way women go through shoes... I am already thinking about selling this one.