HOW LONG MUST WE WAIT ?? FROM ORDER TO ARRIVAL ?? ANYONE WAITING LONGER THAN THIS ??

Order date 10/19
Still no DORA /Delivery date. I dont even know if the order went through. I put a $500 deposit down but still nothing. Last night I went to another dealer and they said that they have ordered around the same time and already received their order. They suggested I call ford directly and speak to somebody there.

• Sponsors (?)

Beachboy said:
Ordered 10-26-04
Build week 11-29
Arrival yesterday 12-15-04
Delivered this evening 12-16-04

Below is a link to the pictures I took yesterday as my car was being unloaded. Went by the dealer after work and just happened to see my car come off the truck :D

http://www.2005stang.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15
That's the first GT I have seen in WINDEVIL blue. Its what I am ording today! Congrats. I think I actually started to salivate......Enjoy it. L.L.

Patience is a virtue, but damn I dont know how you guys are doing it. Good luck with your orders and I hope you get them very soon. It sure would suck if you guys got them and the day after the 06 models are being unloaded off the truck. :nonono:

MadFish said:
I got all of you beat. I've been waiting since Sept. 15th for my GT. The delivery date was puched back to Dec. 19th. So, hopefully I get it next week. But, Im not holding my breath.

Hey Madfish,

Where did you order from? Me and Zman order from Kansas. We both have been waiting a loooong time but you have me beat. well kinda, sounds like your car has already been built. I got nothin but a headache so I win, I have the longest record.

Ordered mine on 10-30-04. Ford Customer Service told me last week that we were looking at a build date the week of 12-20-04. After calling today to follow up, I was told it is now the week of 01-03-05. The IUP is mart of my order (FYI).