How many blue mustangs were there from 99 to 04?

• Sponsors (?)

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Off the top of my head I got
Bright Atlantic Blue
Azure Blue
True Blue(the best, according to my bias :nice: )
Sonic Blue(pretty damn good color also).[/QUOTE]

Also there was just atlantic blue. 1kwik6 has just atlantic blue I believe. The only color I am sure of its procuction time was the BAB, which was only available from 98-00. For all of you BAB V6ers running around looking for pre-painted hood scoops this color never came on a GT with a scoop so that's why places like GEF Racing never had a prepainted BAB scoop.

The true blue is the deep, dark blue right? I love that color. There is a GT up here for sale that color with shiny bullitts. That puppy is sharp.

atlblue2000 said:
The true blue is the deep, dark blue right?

Yep. That was the color I wanted, and the dealer only had one used V6. It was an Auto, but the color was right.
227381_43_full.jpg

atlblue2000 said:
Also there was just atlantic blue. 1kwik6 has just atlantic blue I believe. The only color I am sure of its procuction time was the BAB, which was only available from 98-00. For all of you BAB V6ers running around looking for pre-painted hood scoops this color never came on a GT with a scoop so that's why places like GEF Racing never had a prepainted BAB scoop.

The true blue is the deep, dark blue right? I love that color. There is a GT up here for sale that color with shiny bullitts. That puppy is sharp.

I know for sure there was another dark blue.
Is the atlantic blue closer to the true blue or to the bright atalntic blue?

I love the true blue, but I see it on f150 and it just doesnt look as good. After I totaled mine I looked for another one unsuccessfully. So I just went for the Dark Shadow Gray, also a really cool dark color.