how many made

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the principle. This is a 2.3 forum, and 2.3's were only in LX's. Therefore, none of the talk in here concerns GT's. Also, to my knowledge, no LX models were offered with t-tops, further showing that odds are many of us simply may not know.
However, many of the people in here do have a few other Mustangs and/or are just knowledgable about Mustangs anyways, so I understand you're saying that we would likely be able to answer your question.
But, I dare you to go in the 5.0 forum and ask some question related to a 2.3 modeled Mustang. I'd be surprised if you survive.
:Zip2:
And don't flame the moderator.
If no one answers I can look in my Fox Body Recognition Guide when I get home this weekend.

• Sponsors (?)

You know a simple statement like: "you may want to post this in the 5.0 forum and create a new post" would have been sufficiant.

"Why must people always resurrect ancient threads to ask a question instead of just making a new post?
And why are you asking us about GTs?"
, is not a reply that a moderator representing a forum should be posting, I humbley came here for answers, not to be a target for some kid to grip at. Thank you tealtiger93 for looking into that. And yes I have since done a NEW post in the 5.0 forum.

treat people the way you would want to be treated:D

I can't believe this conflict over one simple question, sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.