How many miles do you drive weekly?

I'm driving a hell of a lot more since I moved to the west coast of FL, everything is far away. I'm almost putting 400 miles a week on the stang, beginning to wonder if I should sell my car for a more gas friendly car. Can't have $ for mods when it all goes to gas!

• Sponsors (?)

berns82 said:
I'm driving a hell of a lot more since I moved to the west coast of FL, everything is far away. I'm almost putting 400 miles a week on the stang, beginning to wonder if I should sell my car for a more gas friendly car. Can't have $ for mods when it all goes to gas!

About 300 to 400 miles a week. At $3 per gallon thats over $50 a week of gas. But car is almost paid off, dont want to see another 48 or 60 page
payment book for a while, so guess I will live with it. I cant stand to drive
a piece of **** car or I would get a beater.

My car doesn't move much during the week. Last weekend it rained, so it hasn't moved in 7 days. So - zero miles. This weekend it will be out, however :)

My car is a weekend car for me right now, hope to keep it that way if I can swing another cheap car payment this fall I will take the Mustang off the road for the winter. I only have 4098 miles so far...

54 miles to work, then 54 miles back.

54 * 10 = (540) / .85 = 675 after 20% additional mileage buffer plus weekend.

Ah man it sucks. That's 10 hours of my life wasted a week spent in the commute if there is absolutely no traffic.

Current mileage throws me out to about every 2.5 days to refill.

At least it's time well spent in a Cobra, right?

You :taco:s... I drive 750 miles a week just for work. That doesn't include my weekend driving and any errands I run on the week nights. So maybe 900 miles a week. That is just since last November. I have to commute now that all the damn people from India are now working my job here in the States. It's bad enough they have all our other jobs out-sourced to them in India but now they are here taking our jobs stateside. And you guys bitch about the mexicans... :rolleyes:

Btw, I'll pay the prices for gas cause I have to. Exxon knows it and that's why they made record profits and are going to continue as long as a our government lets them. Welcome to Bush world. I didn't vote for him.

25 to school, 25 back, 15 around town after school, 15 back... times 3 days a week that I drive the Mustang = 240 miles or so. About a tank of gas and a bit usually. Summer is an utterly different beast however, somedays I'll drive to a few hundred miles (Chicago, Toledo, Cincinatti, and back), others I'll drive none-5.

I drive very very little. I drive ONLY if I have to like if I have to go to the store or to a client appointment. I put like gasoline once to twice a month in my 2002 V6 Mustang.
I also own a 2001 Mustang GT which I don't drive at all. I purchased it brand new and it now has only 2,365 original miles on it.