How many Miles on your 5.0 when you picked it up?

• Sponsors (?)

There's a white California special with auto transmission and electronics package that I'd go buy from my local dealership right now if it didn't have 2000+ miles and scratched wheels. I guess the dealership manager used it as his personal vehicle for a while. Shameful that they are trying to sell a used car at a new car price. The internet sales manager said he could do invoice + $399 doc fees... Ha, that's worse than X-Plan. He also said that he could swap out the wheels with those from another California Special but the labor to do so would be added to the cost of the car. What a joke, I guess I'll just end up going with a 2012 instead.

There's a white California special with auto transmission and electronics package that I'd go buy from my local dealership right now if it didn't have 2000+ miles and scratched wheels. I guess the dealership manager used it as his personal vehicle for a while. Shameful that they are trying to sell a used car at a new car price. The internet sales manager said he could do invoice + $399 doc fees... Ha, that's worse than X-Plan. He also said that he could swap out the wheels with those from another California Special but the labor to do so would be added to the cost of the car. What a joke, I guess I'll just end up going with a 2012 instead.

they are crazy.

When I was looking to buy one of these last fall-it as unusual to see a dealer stock 5.0 with less than 100 miles on it. I have always wondered how many of these miles were full throttle test miles on a cold engine and drivetrain.:rolleyes:

And how many of these 100 mile 5.0s had transmission issues and rear axle and engine noise issues after they were bought by one of us?:(

Mine had 430 miles on it. I'm in Southern Indiana and the only car they could find (with all the options we wanted) was in Georgia. They had a 70 year old man drive it back, so I felt better about it...

I'm at 1500 miles so far.

I ended up getting a used 2011 GT:CS with a little under 8,000 miles on it. The previous owner only had it from Oct 2010 to Feb 2011 so they must have driven it A LOT. Especially since the last month or so it was being babied while they looked for a buyer.

Just picked up a Silver '11 GT yesterday. It had 109 on it when we test drove it. While we were going thru the cars features with the saleman, we found a slip of paper in the glove box from the factory. It said the car had been randomly selected for a road test after assembly and that they had put 53 miles on it during the test. I never have seen that before.

Anyways, we love the new car but the weather is crappy here so it's in the garage for now with our 95 GTS.