How many miles on your S197?

91frppgt

Dec 16, 2005
Hey guys, how many miles do you have on your stangs? Also when were they purchased?

Mine was purchased brand new in June of 06...i just got 20k on the ticker.
about time for a daily driver now! I feel bad i've put that many miles on it, but its my daily driver now, and driving 75+ miles to work round trip doesn't help!

• Sponsors (?)

Bought my '08 on August 18, 2007 and I have about 3500 miles on it. It is my "daily" driver, but since I travel 100% for my job (I live in Northern VA, and for now my project is in Texas), I only have the opportunity to drive it Friday - Sunday.

The 2000 v6 that I sold to purchase my S197 only had about 30,500 miles on it. I bought it brand new Feb 3, 2001. It was my daily driver as well all through high school and college, but it sat in the garage anytime there were slippery roads (in MA, fairly often during the winter) and for the first 3 years of college.

Bought the car on May 12, 2006 and now have just a shade over 26000 on her. That's what some 180 mile round trips between home and college....not to mention everyone who wanted a ride ;) will do to you. Plus there have been a few trips back to Florida from South Carolina (like 3 within 10 days of each other.. talk about an easy 1000 miles) and up to Myrtle Beach. They've been good miles.

brand new purchase 3 years and 1 day ago. (bye-bye warranty) 27,000 miles. daily driver for me, but i don't use it for errands to the grocery store. i avoid the door ding zones. :D

Vic, i lived in Omaha until last month, i know exactly how the weather goes there. ;)