How many of you smoke? (Cigarettes)

• Sponsors (?)

illwood said:
"Live and Let Die" was written by Paul McCartney (formerly of the Beatles) for the Bond movie of the same name. Guns 'N Roses just covered it.

I normally like GNR, but on this particular song, I think Axel's voice ruined it.
squeely-ass, girl-moaning, moody bitchy punk (not you, ill, talkinga bout Axel)

wytstang said:
So does bad language, certain music, and loud music/exhaust so now what?? Change to make them happy....No....To answer your next question about killing people around you with that habit think about this....So is my cat less exhaust and the thousands of stangs/chebys/imports polluting the air. I'm not defending the true smokers I just do it maybe once a month when I drink (more like every second month). I just see both side of the story.
i understand what your saying, but its a more direct harm between a person and smoking than there is between a person and pollution......not to mention smoking is SOO expensive so its like paying to die early....:nonono:

Joes95GT said:
Jersey and New York ass rape you on cigs. I just got a pack yesterday for $3.25.

Joe

I thought new york was like 5 bucks a pack or something like that? because all the new yorkers on I-95 buy like cartons of cigarettes here in NC on there way home because of our lower prices. Here I can buy a pack of camel lights for 3.15

fawcett said:
i smoke bud, i drink and occasionally i will smoke some butts.
the bud smoking happens a few times a day everyday and it hasnt ruined my life yet, in fact i have a date with a bowl right now.
dont flame my honesty!
fawcett
everyone has to pick their poison, i just pick two or three

I don't like to drink, and smoke ciggs. But I do love my GREEN:nice: