How many times have you been pulled over?

• Sponsors (?)

im 20 been pulled over about 9 times. 6 of those times was for being in violation of diffirent city's noise ordinances. and 3 of those were $180 tickets. needless to say i elave the caps on the cutouts most of the time now1 time cause the officer watnted to know what he could do to make his cobra sound like that. the other two for stupid crap like 8 miles over the speed limit.

I think i win, or lose i guess, my best is 110 in a 45 i was goin 125 cop couldnt keep up in FL. then in OH drag racing and the cop came to my door to diliver the ticket but my lawyer got me out of it, and 2 speeding tickets before i joined the AF both dropped after i told the judge i was leaving soon. one in St. Louis for speeding on my way home after Tech school. 3 in TX Exabition of excleration and 2 speeding, 1 in LA for speeding, and thats all i can think of right now. but i know there is more.

O and ill be 21 in may. needless to say i dont speed or race anymore

I dunno what it is about my LASER RED GT with loud ass exhaust that gets me pulled over all the time. :shrug:

I have been pulled over >20 times. The worst one was a drag racing incident that I ended up driving the dude I was racing with me to the police station (per the cops request). I ended up with a speeding ticket. While he ended up with tons of bs (expired plates, no PROOF of ins, No front Plates) tickets that got wiped from his record. Lucky Bitch. I should have listend to my super crappy radar detector. Anyhow I did see the cop but it was too late but I hit the brakes and was clocked only at 60 in a 25 but he wrote the ticket for 19 over. Lucky me. Besides that I never gotten another ticket in the stang (Knock on Wood). I have been searched threathened but nothing ever happens.

I guess one of most funny incidents I had was when my buddy was driving my car showing it off to his cousin. There was an LS1 that was trying to step up to the plate (no stock or even lightly modified fbody has a fighting chance). They even can't beat me on a ricer flyby when I got 4 peeps in the car. Anyhow, the little hot rodding vs. the ls1 got a cop to do a U turn as we went over this hill. Since he had to go downhill a little bit we tried running away while out of sight. Unfortunetly we caught a light so we turned left into a restarunt parking lot that has a back way escape (behind the building hidden from the main road). As we drove through the lot to get around back. There was lots of people staring at us (must be the throaty exhaust). Finally once cutting through the back way we pulled back on to the same street we just got off and made a right. My buddy decided he was in a hurry and pulled out like 4 car lenghts in front of a F150 doing 35-40mpg straigtened out and opened it up (Car sounds like a stock car, gotta love those hooker mufflers). The loud exhaust didn't help our get away. So we thought we got away but about 1 mile down the road the cop caught up to us. Needless to say my buddy got a speeding ticket. I guess the funny thing was is the cop told us we insulted his intelligence and the people at the restaruant were laughing at him as they heard us pulling out back on to the road with the super loud exhaust. :lol: So he insisted in giving us a ticket. He was pretty cool about the whole thing. Damn fbody got away with nothing. I always get fawked like that. So I have learned something from that. If there is one cop chasing hope the other dude pulls off first he will usually chase him first. This is what I have done everytime and I always get pulled over for it.

However most of the time when I get pulled over I just get heckled. "Those are wide tires", "Get rid of that illegal radar detector before I inpound your car (as i get spit on from him yelling)", "STEP OUT OF THE CAR, TELL YOUR PASSENGER TO PUT HIS HANDS ON THE DASH!", "Where are you off to in a hurry", "That's it I'm arresting you and inpounding your car". "Us wooddale cops have nothing to do but write traffic tickets", "I can write up a training manual on how not to drive based on all the moving violations you commited" Believe it or not every one of those I got out of without a ticket. I feel like a lucky SOB some times. :D

I'm 21 and i've gotten pulled over 3 times. The first time I was racing a ricer but I only got to 50 then I saw him and slamed on the brakes, He let us go with a verbal warning. second time the frount bumper trim was hanging down and he stopped me to let me know something was hanging down. And the last time I was driving from elpaso, tx to austin, tx and on the I-10 it was rfeally windy so I didn't want to stay next to the big rigs so when I was passing them he got me doing 78 in a 70.

Holy crap, yall get pulled over a lot! I'm 17 and I have been "pulled over" 3 times.

Once for playing my music to loud, there's a city ordinance in Killeen about having your bass rattling other cars, something about it being illegal! :D Got off with a warning.

Another time for exhibition of acceleration because I was spinning my tires leaving the bank, in my COROLLA!!! lol, got off with a warning.

and THEN... I got pulled over for doing 91 in a 70, construction zone. That was BS, it was NOT a construction zone, and I could prove it. But I just payed it and went on deferred judication or something. It's all good.

Funny thing is, all 3 times I was "pulled over", was in my Corolla! I haven't been oulled over in the Mustang! :rlaugh:

I have been pulled over at least five times, but only one ticket when a CHP officer paced me at 70 mph on highway 17. The limit was 55. A couple of years later, they changed the limit to:

(drum roll)

70 mph.

All of the other times I have managed to get away with a warning, and one time a fix it ticket (brake light).

You can go to school for one ticket every two years I think and your insurance can't be raised if you only have one on your record, so the third ticket is the one to worry about.

Im 18. I have had 5 speeding tickets, 13 over, 16 over, 16 over, 17 over, and 22 over. The 22 over was in my hood. I have had a ticket for being out past curfew, and ticket for following to closly, and lastly a ticket for having a expired insurence card. 4 out of the 8 tickets were droped. I am done with the speeding thing, I will keep that for the track.

Im 19 and ive got pulled over i think 14 times now. The biggest tickets were reckless driving ( a friend passed me in the middle turn lane and when we came to a stop light we both got a reckless driving tickets). A careless driving ticket (suposedly i went over a 2 foot deep ditch and went offroading with my car
:shrug: ) Then one for racing/ speeding, spinning my tires, and all the other times are from tint tickets. The only points that stuck to my license were from the reckless ticket which was reduced 2 points.
Edit: Oh yeah and a ticket for my clear tallights.

I'm 26 , here in USA in 2 and half years I been pull over 7 times , have two tickets ( 1st is careless driving 2nd is driving too fast for conditions), in Bosnia have pull over 80+ times and 40+ tickets , crazy , plus I run out a few times from police :D , but not here , police in USA is realy bad , I just don't wanna f*** with them

Seth5.0 said:
I'm 26 , here in USA in 2 and half years I been pull over 7 times , have two tickets ( 1st is careless driving 2nd is driving too fast for conditions), in Bosnia have pull over 80+ times and 40+ tickets , crazy , plus I run out a few times from police :D , but not here , police in USA is realy bad , I just don't wanna f*** with them

wouldnt the police be worse there. i mena dont they like immediately pull out a big ole machine gun adn grenades to get u if u dont stop. or have i been watching to many movies. but damn 40, i think your the king.

HtownGT ,police in Bosnia are bad but they don't make too much money , so you can give them 50 bucks "on coffe" you what I mean, plus they have slow cars , I had BMW M3 so they never catch me up , and I have a few tickets in Germany ,Italy and Austria , police there is something else, BUT here , this police is F*** ** , can't play with them

I'm 20 years old and I've been pulled over about 6 times, but I have never gotten a ticket, just warnings. Most of the cops just mention how nice my car looks and give me the warning sheet.

There was a cop ridin my @$$ last night, I guess I passed him pretty fast when he was going in the other direction and I saw him quickly turn around, I slowed down and stopped at a light. He tried to get around the cars in front of him but he couldn't.

I am 18, pulled over one time, long story, but I got a ticket for a seatbelt, when I got pulled over for running a stop sign, and not making a complete stop when intering and intersection. Oh well, I got off pretty easy. It was the difference of 128 dollars, with both tickets, or 40 for the seat belt. Not too bad. I hope not to have any more, but, we are young, and if I get a Mustang, I know I will have a speeding ticket sometime. :p

I got my first ticket in 14 years about two weeks ago. I was driving 65 in a 55 in the mini van. I am 36 and before I was 20, I can remember in excess of 20 tickets. Back then, no warnings, just tickets. Insurance didn't kill you either. The only time insurance went up was if you got in a wreck and insurance people check your record for tickets. I never had a wreck so it never went up.

Paul

ive been pulled over at least 40 times.....thats just guessing too. there is this one town that pulls you over for whatever they want. doesnt happen too much anymore but 3/4 of those were when i was 16/17 years old. they would pull me over and id ask them "what did i do wrong this time?" their response "you were goin one mile over the speed limit....do you have any drugs/paraphinalia/weapons on you today?"....same thing, different cops. it got very annoying. just cause it was like 2-3 am on a week day morning.....wtf?? sorry i was a kid with a red vert with a backwards hat on in a rich neighborhood that isnt mine (g/f's town). i must be causin lotsa trouble eh?

only have gotten one ticket in my life and in the past month and a half ive had 3 warnings for speeding :D ....its nice that a lotta the cops in my area like nice cars and hate ricers. my fav was once i was racing with a stupid ricer. wasnt a race race cause it was only up to about 50 (like a 3-4 second race...whatever) and we got pulled over. cop came up to me and was like, i like your car a lot...so much that im gonna give him a ticket for speeding and scorn you with a warning. just be careful man

I'm 18 and have been pulled over 7 times and gotten ticketed 6 times.

- C&I for doing a power slide
- Speeding, 80 in a 65.
- Failure to yeild (BS ticket)
- Speeding, 69 in a 45.
- Running a red light (was wet and woulda locked up the brakes to stop in time)
- Speeding, 89 in a 70. The cop gave me a break though. A riced out probe came busting ass on me so I just down shifted and gunned it. A firefighter was in a car behind us and radioed ahead to the sherif department. He pulled me over and said they had reports of us drag racing. He said he clocked me at 100 mph. But was gonna cut me a break. Only gave me 89 in a 70.