How much are 94-95's selling for?

mricci

Aug 17, 2003
Massachusetts
Well since my car has been down for a while now im thinking about just finishing up the t-5 swap and selling it. I just dont know how much it would be worth. Its all stock except for o/r upr x pipe, flowmaster catback, and cold air intake. Also has a fox t/b swap. It has 17x9 cobra r's on it with brand new tires, in the last 6 months it has a new alternator and brakes. The only problems i can se with it is it doesnt have a/c or any smog equipment. The front bumper is cracked and the corner broken because a guy at the dealership i worked at was parking cars and hit the bottom of an icy snowbank before i bought it. The only pics i have are from the fall, and the pics below were taken after that so you can tell its not real bad. The car has 125,000 miles on it.
photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

• Sponsors (?)

Just so you get an idea, I bought mine about 2 years ago all stock for $4800. It's a convertible tho. It was plain stock down to the air silencer with no smog equipment or a/c working. It was an auto when I bought it. It had the 99 cobra wheels and had 128,000 miles. I really don't see you getting more than 4Gs for it.

Just to give you an idea aswell, I bought mine 4 years ago, 60 000 miles, it'a GTS so no leather and stuff, no rust or anything 10 000$ CND wich is approx 8 000$ USA... But again, 5.0 are ALOT $$$ then in the states here so I guess you can find a decent one for 5000$ US

i bought my 95 a month ago for 2000,and it came with trick flow intake,3.73 gears,155 fuel pump,adj regulator,sub frame connectors,mac shorties,prochamber,cat back,e cam,65 mm throttle body,pro 5.0 shifter and reciepts showing that tie rod ends,alignment and tires were replaced not to long ago.

venom97 said:
i bought my 95 a month ago for 2000,and it came with trick flow intake,3.73 gears,155 fuel pump,adj regulator,sub frame connectors,mac shorties,prochamber,cat back,e cam,65 mm throttle body,pro 5.0 shifter and reciepts showing that tie rod ends,alignment and tires were replaced not to long ago.

you mean you stole and and left him a little tip :shrug:

With a fresh black paint job, cracked side skirts, and cracked rear bumper, they're going for $5,500 USD. :rolleyes:

I paid $3,500 for mine about a year and a half ago. Bought it from a Stang collector / dealer with a 306 ... but it needed a clutch.

I paid $6,500 for my old '95 three and a half years ago. But it had some goodies when I bought it ... plus some low mileage.

figured, heh. i'm really just trying to get back *some of what i put into it. i realize it's unrealistic to expect all i put in, on top of even making profit--i don't want to do that. just wanna make enough back that i'll be able to sleep at night.

Yea i know what you mean, i lost a decent amount of money on my old 88 vert when i sold it. Im rethinkign this though, i was thinking about getting a 99+ but im not sure if i will be happy down the road, especially since i posted in the 4.6 section and havent gotten the best responces from them.

$4200 a year ago, vert - had new top, paint, ...145k miles..5spd..17" rims...and one of those stupid cooky wired radio shack $hit alarm systems on it. It was the first thing I ripped out. Dunno what to do with all that $hit wiring though. O' yea and it was slow as poop too. Took a lot of modding to get it to acceptable for me.

I bought my 95' in 00' for 8100 bucks.. it was vibrant red with black leather and chrome 6 bars.

I bought my 94' the begining of this year for 1000... It needed paint, a fuel pump and some new exhaust.. 94-95's seem to be climbing in price around here though.. It's going to depend on your area.... but it's not uncommon for a decent stocker to pull 5k around here.