Roush How much could i sell these rims/tires for?

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
Davenport, IA
Incase i ever decide to sell thee wheels, how much could i get for them?
over 1k??

rims are mint except one has a small scratch (noticable, but not bad at all)

thanks,
Patrick

Picture001800x600.jpg

Picture010800x600.jpg

Attachments

• Picture001800x600.jpg
    Picture001800x600.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture010800x600.jpg
    Picture010800x600.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Sponsors (?)

I bought mine almost 8 years ago now, for $700, with one that required $100 in repair.
Btw, they are the easiet rims to clean on the planet. Damp paper towels, nothing better than that.

Lower the car, they will look 100% better.

2000xp8 said:
I bought mine almost 8 years ago now, for $700, with one that required $100 in repair.
Btw, they are the easiet rims to clean on the planet. Damp paper towels, nothing better than that.

Lower the car, they will look 100% better.
just lowered it today :nice:

Rims

Dude, just keep em. They look clean and they are original. In a couple years they will be worth even more. Just don't crack them. I got the same rims but mine are the ones that don't say saleen on the front and the spokes are thinker and they don't dip in as much. The spoke towards the outside of the lip tappers outward instead of inward. I tried to post a pic check it out. But yeah keep them they look sweet!!!

Attachments

• rim.jpg
    rim.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 83
DarkStallion095 said:
Dude, just keep em. They look clean and they are original. In a couple years they will be worth even more. Just don't crack them. I got the same rims but mine are the ones that don't say saleen on the front and the spokes are thinker and they don't dip in as much. The spoke towards the outside of the lip tappers outward instead of inward. I tried to post a pic check it out. But yeah keep them they look sweet!!!
i am definitely keeping them, just curious how much they are worth

Rim value

Uhh, well if you cleaned them up nice, had all center caps, no cracks and not much rash and with the right advertising with accurate description and history behind they type of rim, you can probably get 650 and 850. And it depends on if there is someone out there looking for a set or a replacement. There are those who will give their arm and leg for a rim that is no longer produced if they happen to damage one beyond repair. So its definately a gamble selling them. So yeah hold on to them, and if there is another set you like, just save your money and keep the rims as a spare set. Good Luck man, oh and watch out for the pot holes. These rims are almost irreplaceable.