How much difference?

• Sponsors (?)

Time gonna depend on traction, but you'll run through 1st and 2nd gear in no time, rev lots faster, and run the traps in 4th. You finished in 3rd with the 2.73 probably, no? 8.8 won't go any faster, just hold up to the beating longer. Aughta run pretty good! Are you running 8th mile, or quarter, I'm thinking quarter.

Time gonna depend on traction, but you'll run through 1st and 2nd gear in no time, rev lots faster, and run the traps in 4th. You finished in 3rd with the 2.73 probably, no? 8.8 won't go any faster, just hold up to the beating longer. Aughta run pretty good! Are you running 8th mile, or quarter, I'm thinking quarter.

yea i only get in 3rd w/ the 273s....i have never been to a 1/4 mile strip

im guessing darlington dragway will be my first 1/4 mile when i go to mustang week:D

As long as he doesnt blow the tires off, he will go quicker. 3.73's as opposed to 2.73's, thats a HUGE difference.