How much does a Fox body weigh?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah 3255-3300 sounds about right for a full weight GT. I really want to get my car on a scale but I don't know of any around my area. There is a truckstop scale on the side of the freeway but i don't wanna go near it. Truckers scare the hell out of me.

before i took out my rear seats and got the racing seats mine weighed 3500 w/ me in it. i got out of the car and asked how much it weighed then, he responded, "3300, go on a diet." I wanted to punch him. O yeah, and this was a stone/mulch supply place.

Yup....layin off the Big Macs. :D Seriously though, it's not all that bad. I'm nearly 6'3" and one of those gym rats who has nothing better to do with my free time other than swing barbells around at the gym and chilling out on this board......damn......I need a girlfriend! :(

I got it weighed at 3030 lbs. without me in it. I only weigh 145-150 lbs......and yes the pre-87's were lighter. They were basically like 87-93 LX hatches.....except mines probably even lighter because it's carbureted and my intake manifold probably isn't nearly as heavy as an upper and lower in a fuel injection car.

maverick0716 said:
I got it weighed at 3030 lbs. without me in it. I only weigh 145-150 lbs......and yes the pre-87's were lighter. They were basically like 87-93 LX hatches.....except mines probably even lighter because it's carbureted and my intake manifold probably isn't nearly as heavy as an upper and lower in a fuel injection car.
Yeah. I used to have an 82 GT and it only weighed 3000 even with a full interior and a stereo.

Gearbanger 101 said:
Yup....layin off the Big Macs. :D Seriously though, it's not all that bad. I'm nearly 6'3" and one of those gym rats who has nothing better to do with my free time other than swing barbells around at the gym and chilling out on this board......damn......I need a girlfriend! :(
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: