How much does a Fox body weigh?

• Sponsors (?)

Ooooh, they make models just for strippers?!? Think I'll become a Ford salesman....

Sorry. Actually mine is fully loaded, everything except dead cow on the seats (at the time I spent a lot of time at the lake etc.-couldn't stand the thought of suntan oil stains on leather) Also down the road I had a kid, would have
been :puke: on the seats then.
I haven't actually weighed mine yet, there is an iron company in town that I hear will let cars weigh, I'll check it out.

is it true that the gt fog light holder thing ( you all know what i'm talking about ) weighs about 100lbs? When I got my car it had the bar removed,no ac, and no smog. how much you think all that saved me?

My 88 coupe weighs 3020 with me (190#s) in it and a half tank of gas, no back seat, stiped trunk, and minus all the sound dampaning crap, no a/c, weld rims. Thats about 2830#s, not to bad. Since the last time I weighed it, the power steering has flown the coupe, so now its probably around 2800#s :)

got the bone stock 92 notch to the scales today. 3080 with just under 1/4 tank of gas. Still hauling the air silencer, factory steel driveshaft & spare tire. With air conditioning, power windows & power locks.

my 95 GT weighed 3380 with 1/4 tank of gas, no silencer, no spare tire, no A/C and an aluminum driveshaft.