How much for a 94-95 cobra?

Chefskeez6

Mar 27, 2004
Help my buy my first cobra. I have been looking for a little while now but haven't found exactly what i am looking for. I would like 94-95 cobra in either red or white. Other must haves leather interior, and relatively low mileage less, than 70,000. I would orefer it have no mods. How much am i looking at spending here. I would hope less than 9K as two 96's just went for 9300 and 9500 on ebay. Am i being unrealistic? are the earlier cobras more desireable?

• Sponsors (?)

for reference i bought my '94 with 122,000 miles but in very very good shape. a friend of mine who doesent know jack about cars thought it was a 2000+ based on how nicely kept up it was. i paid 8,800 for the car because it had a lot of mild mods i would have done anyway, and it would have cost me much more to buy them all new and install them myself. overall i think the '94-95's are very good deals, as far as they have the 5.0 which can be made as powerful as you want it to be, with parts being much more common and cheaper than in the later 4.6s. they also have the newer body style which rocks in my opinion. this is my second '94 cobra.

Well, I am getting my 96 Cobra for 8000, but it's from a family member. I would say to keep checking ebay and your local classified ads, you'll be surprised what you can find. One time I found a 1968 2+2 fastback with a 4-speed for only 6000. It was in good shape too. Just keep searching, you dont want to jump right into the first cool car you see, fast94cobra....just kiddin man.
good luck