How much have you put into ur cars?

ganador01

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2002
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
How much money have you put into ur cars?

I got all my receipts for everything ive stuck on my car(not including maintenance items) and im up to a grand total of 10,470 dollars not including labor on the install of some of the parts. With labor it goes to like 12,200. How much money have u guys put into ur cars? Sad part is that only about 1/4 of that money went under the hood.

P.S. This only includes stuff that is on my car right now. It doesnt include the stuff that i used to have, sold or whatever. Since ive had 3 sets of rims, 2 body kits, 4 spoilers, 3 hoods i think the total would sky rocket if i included that. The 10,470 is a more realistic number for whats on my car now.

• Sponsors (?)

o0o0o0o this should be fun

$650 (including shipping) for front bumper and spoiler
$400 for 17x9 oem cobra r's
$400 for 2 255/40/17 and 2 275/40/17
$400 for V1
$300 for pair of oakleys just to look good!! hehe
$100 for denscharger
$250 for duals
$200 for roush springs

i think it was $150 for painting, and it was about $50 for mounting and balancing and some otha junk.

o0o0o anyone know a cheap place for Cobra brakes w/ 13inch rotor included?? i got about $400 to spend right now

GREENBIOCH said:
3400 TO 3500 Canadian dollars though. So really like ~$2000 US. Thats for all Perf Parts and stereo, plus any install I didn't do myself, excl maintanence costs. Which I don't want to add up :nonono:
Hmm..i feel outta place. No one here puts any money into their cheap v6 mustangs! All the money i save off insurance and the car payments went straight into the car. I probably could have afforded a gt but it would still be completely stock 4 years from now.

Just for the heck of it i looked up my old rims/hood/body kits. Comes out to another 4000 dollars. Damn i need to spend my money wiser. But who could blame me. Right now im making about 22 dollars an hour typing names into a computer. I work at home when i want, as little or as much as i want and any day i want to be a holiday is one! I got pretty much a full scholarship to college so i got nothing else to spend my money on!

I haven't gone crazy yet, I'm spending $200/Hr on a lawyer. Divorce is a ****ty thing. Once my ex and I settle the house, The car is getting some treats :D

I know it sounds bad........Wait for the divorce so you can beef up the mustang. Actually it sounds pretty good to me. :D

ganador01 said:
Just for the heck of it i looked up my old rims/hood/body kits. Comes out to another 4000 dollars. Damn i need to spend my money wiser. But who could blame me. Right now im making about 22 dollars an hour typing names into a computer. I work at home when i want, as little or as much as i want and any day i want to be a holiday is one! I got pretty much a full scholarship to college so i got nothing else to spend my money on!
Who do you work for??? I am wasting valuable computer time typing on this board. Do a fellow Stanger a favor, I know you want to see a turbocharged 4.3 with 650 RWHP.

DevilishCobra03 said:
Who do you work for??? I am wasting valuable computer time typing on this board. Do a fellow Stanger a favor, I know you want to see a turbocharged 4.3 with 650 RWHP.

chris
I work for a sweep stakes company. You know the people who send in post cards and crap to enter a sweepstakes. I take those post cards and enter them into a data base. Its a per unit basis. I type extremely fast so i can do about 150-170 in an hour. But most people average between 50-80 so for the fastest of them still only make like 9 dollars an hour.