How much HP do I have?

GDFDB's here for sure! # 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!

jesus mary mother of god. a simple question as to how much horsepower i have turns out to be a bash on everything. must be kids in this forum!

i shouldn't say that because there have been many questions i have had on this site answered in a mature manner.

i thought it would be rather easy to ESTIMATE how much based on my mods. not the 1/4 mile time. a :poo:ty ass driver could get a 16.3 sec 1/4 mile time in a phuckin bugati. you going to estimate horsepower based on their time?

also people are questioning wether or not i have a supercharger on it? holy crapness.

stock mustang has ? HP
Holleysystemax II kit has ? HP
Vortech strim V-1 adds how much HP?
all boltons add? HP
nitrous 5115 kit adds how much HP?

I thought the experts here would know these answers. a BALLPARK. my brother bought a z06 the other day so im wondering if i have close to the horsepower he has. holy shiznit.

• Sponsors (?)

GDFDB's here for sure! # 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!

jesus mary mother of god. a simple question as to how much horsepower i have turns out to be a bash on everything. must be kids in this forum!

i shouldn't say that because there have been many questions i have had on this site answered in a mature manner.

i thought it would be rather easy to ESTIMATE how much based on my mods. not the 1/4 mile time. a ****ty ass driver could get a 16.3 sec 1/4 mile time in a phuckin bugati. you going to estimate horsepower based on their time?

also people are questioning wether or not i have a supercharger on it? holy crapness.

stock mustang has ? HP
Holleysystemax II kit has ? HP
Vortech strim V-1 adds how much HP?
all boltons add? HP

I thought the experts here would know these answers. a BALLPARK. my brother bought a z06 the other day so im wondering if i have close to the horsepower he has. holy shiznit.

thats the problem its to general of a statement. to many factors play into it.

btw my guess was based off the MPH. MPH shows hp...

True... My 1998 came with 225 HP from the factory, and according to the catalogs this is what I should make

CAI: 15 RWHP
Plenum: 10 RWHP
PI Intake: 15 RWHP
Cams: 40 RWHP
O/R H-Pipe: 25 RWHP
Cat-Back: 20 RWHP

That means my car should have 350 hp View attachment 151413 ... with some LT headers and an intake spacer I'll have as much HP as the new Coyotes

now we're getting somewhere!
here is the best question broken down again. THIS CAN BE ANSWERED BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW MUSTANGS. I obviously don't claim to which is whay I am asking.

stock mustang has how much HP?
Holleysystemax II kit (heads cam intake) adds how much horsepower to a stock mustang?
all boltons add how much HP? if you dont know what boltons are, "or claim not to know", please don't answer.
Vortech strim V-1 adds how much HP to the above combo?

I don't want to hear too many variables. I know there are variables. Pretend you are getting this :poo: from a magazine. how much HP would that magazine claim to give for each part mentioned?

if that isn't broken down enough and clear, i don't know what is?!

heres the problem...

is the blower running any type of after cooler? or water meth injection? the HP that blower makes depends a lot on the air temp. in as much as 20-30hp swings
the nitrous kit... how much bottle pressure? what size nitrous jet? what size fuel jet? the same jet spread with 900 bottle pressure wont make the same as 950 or even 925.

which bolt ons? 65mm throttle body? 90mm throttle body? 70mm MAF? 97mm maf?

you have a HUGE window there!

but your some where between 250 and 600 depending on the shot bottle pressure DA IAT timing fuel used (pump gas E85 C16 Q16 shell URT) and all other factors.

Was the car ever tuned for the blower and/or nitrous? What's your AFR? How much total timing did you end up with? 91 octane? 93? Race fuel? Is the nitrous kit wet or dry? If dry, is it plummed before or after the SC? What inlet pipe are you using?

To top it all off, you want us to flowbench your combo to ensure that the parts are well matched.

The bottom line is not that nobody here knows enough to answer your question. The REAL bottom line is that you don't know enough to ask the right questions. If you just want a wild ass guess, make up your own number and go with it.

So far, somewhere between 250 and 600 is a reasonable estimate of crank HP although... at the high limite of that guess... your motor would look like a bird's nest.

I don't want to hear too many variables. I know there are variables. Pretend you are getting this **** from a magazine. how much HP would that magazine claim to give for each part mentioned?

Like I said, make up your own number. Do you really think you're going to get 40 hp from a CAI? What kind of inlet is the OEM air-box? OH yeah... it's a CAI. :rolleyes:

Oh... just to help with the mix of parts... What brand muffler bearing are you running? Is it OEM?

If you read from the beginning of the post, all i wanted is a BEST GUESS!!!! It just took 8000 responsees to get your GUESS!
And, seeing as how you were being facetious for the majoirty of the responses ( look it up), I would love for you to show me one car that has only 250 HP with all the parts I listed!

Thanks again-

Low compression weak spark no timing bad tuning could all do it. Want me to keep going?

Thing is most guys who do all those mods have a general idea of what they are doing. And it obvious you don't have a clue

no :poo: it could do all that smart ass. i just wanted numbers. i just googled the holleysystemax II kit going on a bone stock motor. AVG HP for most is 350 at the crank based on people who own a dyno. then add on 75 hp for the nitrous. 425 then add on the supercharger- 75 HP MINIMUM-
that is a minimum of 500 HP IF EVERYTHIGN WAS UP TO SNUFF
I figured it out myself. I shouldn't have asked!

no **** it could do all that smart ass. i just wanted numbers. i just googled the holleysystemax II kit going on a bone stock motor. AVG HP for most is 350 at the crank based on people who own a dyno. then add on 75 hp for the nitrous. 425 then add on the supercharger- 75 HP MINIMUM-
that is a minimum of 500 HP IF EVERYTHIGN WAS UP TO SNUFF
I figured it out myself. I shouldn't have asked!

so now you can say you have 425hp but you honestly have no idea how much you actually make... cool