How much HP do I have?

yeah, it is set up to spray the 75 HP shot. although i learned from here it probably isn't 75. could be 20-100 for all i know. :)

i also have had it tuned a few years ago. have four settings for the car. threee of which are programmed. one for regular driving, one for street racing like a mofo cause im a bad ass 500hp driver, and one for nitrous that retards the timing and increases fuel for street racing (600 hp) or track racing (800 hp).
i am getting it tuned again with the charger on it soon. i just talked to the guy. i definitely will not ask him how much hp i have! :)
LMAO who is this guy!?

• Sponsors (?)

I just wasted 5 minutes of my day reading this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go jump off a bridge.

mission accomplished!
i wont be running the bottle anyway. no need to re-tune a 200 hp car bc of a little supercharger. waste of money! i'm all set here. thanks for all the laughs, and keep reaching for the stars.

keep reaching for the stars.

we do that pretty well!
sgmpwheelie.jpg

3 things since im bored...

thanks again blow. N8dogg- HP numbers are not meaningless.

HP number Are meaningless. Driver, suspension, and tires are > HP numbers

In fact the people who have been to a Dyno probably don't have true numbers in the first place. you can go from dyno to dyno and get varying re:taco:s! Mmmmm new thread maybe?! :)

Every dyno reads different. In fact, our dyno typically reads 7-10 HP lower than what the dyno at the shop down the road reads. AND i've had my car on the dyno numerous times here with no change in mods and the numbers are all different.. I can average between the pulls to get a number, but still may be wrong.

*i like turtles*

3 things since im bored...

HP number Are meaningless. Driver, suspension, and tires are > HP numbers

Every dyno reads different. In fact, our dyno typically reads 7-10 HP lower than what the dyno at the shop down the road reads. AND i've had my car on the dyno numerous times here with no change in mods and the numbers are all different.. I can average between the pulls to get a number, but still may be wrong.

*i like turtles*

Three points from Night Shiitter and all I got was.....

:D

that is a sick mower right there.
i think it is going to be about 130 without nitrous. so, if it is less than that, someone can come and take it for free! i would say, everyone guess my HP W/O nitrous, and we will find out who the closest one is. oops, already tried that though. :( haha

that is a sick mower right there.
i think it is going to be about 130 without nitrous. so, if it is less than that, someone can come and take it for free! i would say, everyone guess my HP W/O nitrous, and we will find out who the closest one is. oops, already tried that though. :( haha

When you get ready to hit the dyno then make a guess my HP thread with ALL THE BELLS and whistles LISTED.

Then we'll have something to shoot for. Pictures of engine bay also required.