how much hp will edelbrock heads give???

• Sponsors (?)

Performer & Performer RPM Heads for Street Legal and Street High-Performance. These street high-performance heads provide out of the box, bolt-on performance with no additional porting required. They offer improved power throughout the rpm range for great throttle response and top-end horsepower. The intake and exhaust runners are CNC-profiled for superior flow and performance. Standard port location allows the use of Edelbrock Performer, Performer RPM, Torker II and Victor Jr. intakes as well as others of a similar design. Stock location of the exhaust flange allows the use of stock exhaust or headers. Other features include hand blended intake and exhaust bowls and hardened interlocking valve seats for use with leaded or unleaded fuel. All Performer and Performer RPM heads are assembled with these high-quality components: stainless steel, 1-piece swirl-polished intake and exhaust valves with under-cut stems; 2-ring positive oil control seals; rocker studs; hardened steel guideplates; valve springs, retainers and keepers. In most cases, these heads are directly interchangeable with the factory heads.
Performer heads have provisions for all exhaust emissions related components and are street legal, while the Performer RPM heads are for non-emission vehicles.

Accepts 1982-95 5.0L V8 pedestal mount rocker arms
60cc Combustion Chamber
170cc Intake Runner
1.90" Intake and 1.60" Exhaust Valves
1.46" Diameter Springs - .575" Max Lift
Direct Bolt On heads for 1982-95 5.0L and 5.8L (351 W) V8's
Maximum performance in the 1500-6500 rpm range for high performance street
High-flow 1.90" intake valves are for use with stock style pistons

its this type of head, with an e303 cam, and cobra intake....

does the edelbrock head allow installation with everything else stock from intake, to cam,pushrods? heh ive been insearch of a head that should allow for all stock componets to line up..i dont want to have to use a intake spacer either.

It ain't the heads when talking about spacers :nono:

It is the intake :D

The OEM intakes and Trick Flow intakes are very close when talking about the
distance between the bottom of the upper and top of the lower

The Edelbrock's provide just a tiny bit more room in that area :)

I use no spacer with my combo which includes OEM Fox VC's

Grady