How Much Is That Fox Worth Again?

• Sponsors (?)

Absolutely gorgeous. He probably listed it as a '93 because people are biased to the aero cars and maybe he thinks once they see how nice it is they'll consider it.

Maybe 8

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I know a guy that just paid 8k for a 93 lx with 85k miles on it.. That car should bring 10k easy..

I really believe we are on the cusp of the age where foxes come into being legitimate classic cars... The prices will reflect it, too.

That car is slick. those rims look goofy on it but with the right rims that thing would be 10k all day. Unless i really really needed the money Id probably just keep it.

^^
Too cool. I remeber those wheels when those cars were new, they were some goofy metric size that ford thought was going to be they new thing in tires.. It wasn't and tires were a fortune. Everybody hated them.

I was seriously just looking at this ad... I was also considering selling my coupe, and then in about 1 year buying another coupe, but after spending a couple hours looking on CL... The people think their car's are made of gold!! 16k are you high?

Rant=over...

Keeping my coupe, just going to have to put it in storage. :/

i say he wont get more than ten gran, face it people mustang owners like getting stuff for cheap.
I say anyone who picks this up for less than 8 got it on the cheep. Face it, clean stock foxes, particularly 4 eyes, are getting hard to come by and the value of these cars is on the rise. That car with these rims (that are on CL right now for trade for some chrome ponys http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/3167596605.html) = sick and worth more than 10k any day.
5E85K85Hd3E83m53N2c7rf109ce103ca41806.jpg

The rims, BTW are old school 4 lug Speedlines.