How much louder?

• Sponsors (?)

Not louder at all unless you put one on with high flow cats. You already have a decent h-pipe on the car, but with restrictive cats. If you put an off road pipe on then it will be obnoxiously loud.

Hpipe

Not getting much help. Does anyone have the MRT H pipe with high flow cats? H pipe is slightly larger in diameter. This is the only company I've seen with these. Don't really want o/r. Currently have Magnaflow axlebacks that are fairly quiet and need to know how much louder the above would be?

Sam

The factory H pipe is pretty good. I would not waste the money on the Hi flow H. I had the o/r H by pypes and got tired of the smell, so I went with a catted x (which I bought used) because I didn't want the stock sound.

Louder, and more high pitched

Louder, and more high pitched than I would like... Getting long tubes in a week or two... curious to see how that goes (sounds).

personally, Id rather the deeper drone of the Flowmasers... I got sold
(owned) when I bought them...:bang:

Not a bad product... just not what I expected...

Again, n e 1 with Flowmasters wanna trade??:D

Louder, and more high pitched than I would like... Getting long tubes in a week or two... curious to see how that goes (sounds).

personally, Id rather the deeper drone of the Flowmasers... I got sold
(owned) when I bought them...:bang:

Not a bad product... just not what I expected...

Again, n e 1 with Flowmasters wanna trade??:D

avoid flows with an O/R X. it will be raspy, not the sound you are going to like. i have an O/R H with flows and like that sound.

No not too loud now.

No with the magnaflows its actually fairly quiet. I had MAC and WOW, good sound out back, but too much drone. Just didn't know if adding high flow cats and larger H pipe would make it insanely loud, don't want that. I think only one company is making this set up for 07, MRT. Anyone used them?

Sam

I have Magnaflow with Bassani X, no cats... and the resonation Im NOT a fan of... in fact, anyone in Houston to New Orleans up for trade with a set of Flowmaster axel backs??!!

shoulda got Flowmaster :bang:

Its not the mufflers, when I took the cats off my bassani X it sounded like SH!@, get the off road H. The JBAs I have sound awsome with it, sounds like a big block not a rabid wild animal.